Lots2lose weigh ins

Well done lots. Brill you got into the 13's. Nice consistent weight losses you got going on there. My weigh in is on Tuesday and so far scales showing 6lbs down for first proper week and that was TOTM too so I am not complaining.

That's great stuff donjon keep that going its amazing how fast the weeks go by and weight is disappearing :)

Great losses... well done.

Well done L2L!

Fantastic L2L! You are losing consistently every week. Soon there won't be lots to lose will there? You will have to change your username LOL!

Week 7 and a 2lbs loss this week

Weight 13.7

Fantastic losses, my weigh in tomorrow, anything from 2lb up and I will be over the moon.

Yes it's all good as long as them scales are dropping :)

Hi Lots

Fab to see another weight loss from you. Are you 100% on this? How many packs do you do a day? etc etc. Good luck for the coming week.

donjon said:
Hi Lots

Fab to see another weight loss from you. Are you 100% on this? How many packs do you do a day? etc etc. Good luck for the coming week.

I have 4 packs aday and I'm 100% all the time :) because I hate the weight I am keeps me to it

Your weight losses are great...well done.

Thank you :)

Every pound is a pound closer to target

well done l2l, you're very consistent with your losses. Can see you're very determined. Good luck for this week hun x

Week 8 weigh in 4lbs lost total weight loss of 2stone 2lbs

Weight 13.3

Fab loss for week 8, well done x

Week 9 weigh in 2lbs lost total weight lost 2 stone 4lb

Back