Lottie Bird's Battle of the Binge

Well, its the always-dreaded WI tonight! I definitely deserve a loss, I have really improved my habits the past 13 days. I have eaten a proper lunch, which I never ever do on WI day, and I am worrying (stupidly) if I shouldn't have! I usually starve myself on WI day, then eat like a maniac when I get back home. The right way to look at it is that now I can have a proper lunch every week on WI day, which is far more normal, especially seeing as I won't have dinner til 8pm.

I am feeling pleased with my habits recently, a much healthier approach. I'm eating more regularly for one, and I know that this is especially important for me to avoid binge-eating. I am making healthy choices for my snacks and meals. OK - so I haven't written things down, or obsessed, and I hope this doesn't have a negative effect on the scales. I want a more healthy relationship with food, and I feel like I am once again moving in that direction. I just hope the scales will reflect that! I'm getting the WI jitters big time today!

It's brilliant that you're feeling more positive about your eating habits! Once you prove to yourself that you are changing your ways and you CAN do it, it should get a lot easier for you - don't doubt the power of positive thinking and the strength of your own will power :)

Don't worry too much about not obsessing about writing things down etc, it's a healthy move to get to the point you're at, and once you're more comfortable in your power to move away from binge eating habits you can start to introduce more strict SW notes etc :) Really pleased for you that you've done so well! Good luck with WI tonight, I'm sure you'll see a good result for your hard work, and if not then remember it's still a step in the right direction and the losses will start showing soon! xx

2lbs off :)

I have been very tempted since WI to gorge, but I am holding firm. I am going to have a bag of velvet crunch and a cereal bar a bit later, but thats all. It was so tempting to go into Tesco on my way home and get a fix for the night, but I just kept walking home. I'm proud of that :) Even if I go slightly over syns, its not a patch on what it would have been if I had gone to the shop, so I am seeing it as a win.

My SW consultant has put me down to lose 3.5 this week, for my 3 stone award. Its not very realistic at all, but I'll try my best, and hopefully get that shiny in the next couple of weeks. What I really want more than anything is to get into the 14 stones bracket, the idea really excites me. 5.5 will take me to 14st 13.5lbs. I reckon I'll achieve that before my birthday next month, so that is what I will focus on achieving.

2lbs off :)

I have been very tempted since WI to gorge, but I am holding firm. I am going to have a bag of velvet crunch and a cereal bar a bit later, but thats all. It was so tempting to go into Tesco on my way home and get a fix for the night, but I just kept walking home. I'm proud of that :) Even if I go slightly over syns, its not a patch on what it would have been if I had gone to the shop, so I am seeing it as a win.

My SW consultant has put me down to lose 3.5 this week, for my 3 stone award. Its not very realistic at all, but I'll try my best, and hopefully get that shiny in the next couple of weeks. What I really want more than anything is to get into the 14 stones bracket, the idea really excites me. 5.5 will take me to 14st 13.5lbs. I reckon I'll achieve that before my birthday next month, so that is what I will focus on achieving.

Well done! Getting into the 14s by next month definitely sounds achievable :) You can do it! x

Today I'm planning to blitz my house, its a bit of a tip! A tidy environment does the world of good to my mental state! I wonder if I'll ever be one of those people who tidy up as they go! Haha I'm 30 and it hasn't happened yet, maybe one day!

Me and mr bird are having a take-away pizza tonight. Very naughty, but it was planned. I'd love to be able to have a pizza every Friday and manage my weight. I'm not sure how realistic that is! But it really does stop me feeling deprived, and helps me say no to my cravings. So the plan is to see what happens if I have it, and stick to plan 100%. I think I will limit my syns to 10 this week, not because of the pizza, but because I am always right at the upper limit, or one or two over.

Best thing about tidying and cleaning - works up a sweat! The messier the house, the more fat is burnt - there we go, good excuse for not cleaning as you go haha!

Ooh enjoy the pizza tonight :) I'm having a bit of an off plan day too, though like you said - planned! :) I think I'm going to do the same with sticking to 10, I always seem to be creeping up towards 15 every day! x

I have had a mind-numbingly boring day at work. I was on my own all day going stir crazy! Feeling a bit low still, especially as my hubby goes away for 2 nights again tomorrow morning, so Tuesday blues!

I have hardly eaten today, just 1 mugshot. Tonight OH is cooking us stuffed mushrooms and SW chips, really looking forward to it :) I will have a galaxy ripple for 9 syns for afters, looking forward to it!

I have had a mind-numbingly boring day at work. I was on my own all day going stir crazy! Feeling a bit low still, especially as my hubby goes away for 2 nights again tomorrow morning, so Tuesday blues!

I have hardly eaten today, just 1 mugshot. Tonight OH is cooking us stuffed mushrooms and SW chips, really looking forward to it :) I will have a galaxy ripple for 9 syns for afters, looking forward to it!

Aw, well hopefully you'll enjoy your meal together tonight! Stuffed mushrooms sounds lovely, might have to have that soon!

Been eating very little again today, just 2 clementines and a mullerlight. I'm going to just have beans on toast tonight, and something like a cereal bar for afters. Can't be bothered to cook, I had nightmares all night last night, very rare for me to remember my dreams. I guess it just put me on a downer today. I felt down yesterday too. Luckily I'm working from home tomorrow so that should help me get over it.

WI tomorrow night at 5:30. Again I feel like I deserve a loss, so I really hope it happens.

I've just been feeling so low this week. I hope it's just hormones. I feel so stressed and anxious, dieting has been the last thing I've felt like doing, so I didn't. I've eaten quite badly, and will be hoping that WI tomorrow will help me back on track.

I've been on SW over a year now, and with the mood I'm in, it's got me feeling hard done by. I go to meal plan, and I don't know what I usually eat, my mind is so foggy. I'm managing to work, but come home and sit in a dream for the night. I'm meant to be going to visit my brother this weekend, but I literally can't face it.

I just keep on hoping it will pass, it usually does. I'm home alone which doesn't help either.

I've just been feeling so low this week. I hope it's just hormones. I feel so stressed and anxious, dieting has been the last thing I've felt like doing, so I didn't. I've eaten quite badly, and will be hoping that WI tomorrow will help me back on track.

I've been on SW over a year now, and with the mood I'm in, it's got me feeling hard done by. I go to meal plan, and I don't know what I usually eat, my mind is so foggy. I'm managing to work, but come home and sit in a dream for the night. I'm meant to be going to visit my brother this weekend, but I literally can't face it.

I just keep on hoping it will pass, it usually does. I'm home alone which doesn't help either.

I've been the same with just kind of muddling along not knowing what to eat so I eat badly! I think I just needed/need to get it out of my system, so maybe you need to do the same :) It'll soon shock you back into eating well when you see the scales or when you get sick of bad foods like I do! As long as you can eat badly without binge eating, I'd say just give yourself the week or few days you need :) Hope you feel better soon!

Oooh is the JUDDD an intermittent fasting diet? I've been tempted to try one myself... x

Back