LottieBird's SnS Diary

Had a great time last night, had multiple black coffees while my friends had pie and mash, and fish and chips.

The food seems to smell really strong to me, someone had mcdonalds in the office yesterday, it nearly killed me! I was cleaning my desk drawers and found a pack of belvita breakfast biscuits. I wrestled with them all day, but decided to bin them in the end :)

So still 100% 3 days out of 3. Had a cheeky peek at the scales this morning... 8lbs so far! Now that is motivating!

Thanks, go us!

Hmmm I have had nothing at all today, I have nil appetite! I am on the bus now so gonna have my bar. When I get in will have double cheesy pasta and a shake before bed.

I am not happy or proud of having had nothing, what is my body running on? I think I took the delaying a bit too far :)

Still going strong :) Day 5 is nearly done! I was starving after work, was so tempted to grab something from tesco's to secretly eat, BUT I resisted! Really proud of that! Came home to cheesy pasta and broccoli instead.

I have next week off and it's my birthday. A big part of me is wondering why I didn't wait til after that to start a vlcd! My poor hubby will be so deprived too! I am debating having a meal every other day for a week and see what happens. Another part of me wants to put the diet on hold til a week on Monday... I will have a chat with hubby and make a decision.

Tomorrow night we are going to see The Reduced Shakespeare Company and have a bit of a date night, so I am excited about that :)

Welll done for resisting hun woop woopp week nearly over for u nt too long nw hun enjoy ur date nite hun sounds lovely n sweet n romantic awwww hehe xx

Here to follow! Currently pondering a restart after a successful attempt in 2012 - scuppered by working at the Olympics and not being able to take my packs into the venues with me!! Since then I've messed about with sw and stuff but still put the 4 stone back on that o lost! ! Look forward to hearing/reading how you get on xx jo xx

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Back