LottieBird's SnS Diary

4 weeks AWOL from minimins, oops! Luckily not been AWOL from the diet. I'm currently 14st5lbs, so pleased! The 14s always seemed so elusive and now I'm nearly out the other end into the 13s!

Oh wow!! I'm so happy for you!! I wondered where you'd disappeared off to! :D

Well done on the losses and well done for staying on track! :hug99:

Here is my thinking at the moment... I'm happy for my losses to slow down, planning on sticking to slim and save all week apart from Friday nights and see how that goes :) I feel SO MUCH BETTER about myself. I am wearing clothes I haven't fitted in years, and my other clothes are getting way too big :)

I bought a dress a few months ago I'm hoping to wear for my anniversary in August, I tried it on yesterday and it fits! I reckon a wee bit more off the hips and tummy and I'll feel great in it :) Size 14!

I have my OH's birthday and my dad coming over from abroad in early July, so there will be many meals off plan, but hopefully sticking to SnS the rest of the time will limit the gain somewhat.

Well here I am, months later and lots heavier. Basically had a week off that never ended. I am restarting Slim and Save on Monday. Looking to lose a couple of stones fast then rethink my strategy.

I have started weightlifting, hopefully I can continue with it, because I really enjoy it loads! I assume a vlcd will slow my progress down a lot, but its only temporary.

I haven't been feeling happy lately, and that causes me to eat more, get bigger, and get more unhappy, which causes me to eat more etc etc... I am bored of the loop now, and I'm ready to start changing. That sounds really clichéd, and I know ive said it many times. One time I will see it through, maybe its this time :)

Hi lottiebird,

Go you for coming back to it. I switched from cambridge to slim and save and was so hard to get back on it. Youl do fab I'm sure. Good luck x

Well I've had a lovely, lazy weekend! Feeling ready to start Slim and Save in the morning. I have had a few "false starts" over the past few months, but I am in a better headspace now, and I'm sure I can do it. I have quite a few leftover packs here, and a delivery due for tuesday. I am planning on doing the plan 100% til christmas eve, then take a break until the new year.

Can't wait to shift some BLOAT! in my first week last time I lost an insane 12lbs, so hoping for a good first week again :)

Woo Hoo good luck for the morning!! Xx

Thanks Sammy! Day one in the bag :)

Feeling ok, felt a bit nauseated earlier but it settled. No headaches yet, but im expecting them tomorrow based on last time. By day 4 I'll be feeling good though, so that will get me through.

I do need to start getting my head straight, because I'm so fed up of being in this cycle of lose, regain, lose, regain. I find vlcd easy because there is no thinking or choices to make. As soon as food is an option, I continually make bad choices. I really want that to end... I am considering vlcd til the new year, then switching to SW to lose the rest. It will help me to gain better habits so I stand a better chance.

After a successful stint on slim and save last year, I returned to my old ways and regained all that I lost, plus 2 stone extra. I 100% know when I went wrong, so here I am ready to try again.

I am in the right mindset so I am going to take full advantage! It's all about the head, isn't it?

Anyway, I will be starting on Monday, I still have lots of sachets left. I'm not sure of my weight, I'm guessing nearing 19st at this point. Not for much longer though :)

I decided to revive my old diary than start a new one as I usually do... It's all part of the same story after all!

Thanks for subscribing guys :) it helps having people along for the ride!

Well day one has been perfect, I've had 4 packs, over 3 lires of water. Start weight this morning is 18st7.5lbs. Last time I did slim and save I lost a mammoth 12lbs in my first week, so I am really curious how this week will go.

I'm feeling good, apart from the hunger and dog-breath. Last time I had bad headaches on day 2 and 3, so ready for this tomorrow. I know it will pass soon enough.

Hope you are all having a good day, will be looking at diaries soon x

Thanks for subscribing guys :) it helps having people along for the ride! Well day one has been perfect, I've had 4 packs, over 3 lires of water. Start weight this morning is 18st7.5lbs. Last time I did slim and save I lost a mammoth 12lbs in my first week, so I am really curious how this week will go. I'm feeling good, apart from the hunger and dog-breath. Last time I had bad headaches on day 2 and 3, so ready for this tomorrow. I know it will pass soon enough. Hope you are all having a good day, will be looking at diaries soon x

Wow tht is a fantastic losss :) hpe u get similar this time round :) so glad to hear ur first day went reli well hun :) bring on day 2 mwahz

So far so good for day 2! I just tried the raspberry shake for the first time, really enjoyed it! I have bought one of those blender bottles and it works a treat, was lovely and frothy.

Feeling a bit giddy and energised today, means I am getting lots of work done :)

Day 3 woot woot! I am feeling good, had a mild headache last night but it soon passed. I noticed my water intake wasn't as good yesterday, so I'm going to ramp it up today.

Although I'm finding it easy at the moment, I can't help but wish I could fast forward to the end result. Mind you this is one of the fastest options so I shouldn't complain.

I will be having a meal out on Monday as it's my birthday, and I have already decided I am going to choose whatever I fancy. Birthdays only come once a year after all :)

Tonight I am out with 2 of my lovely slim friends, I have explained I won't be eating or drinking with them and they are both very supportive. It's more of a gossip session than anything else really! We are going to a pub, so water, black coffee or a coke zero if they have any. I could have some meat and salad, but really I want to keep up with 4 packs a day, it's easier for me.

Here's hoping day 3 is as smooth as day 2 :)

Back