Lotty Big Botty's New Start!!

Lotty Big Botty

I have a previous diary on here from before. Sadly I've put weight back on and over the past 6 months I've slipped back into my old ways :-(. There for for a new start I'm making a new diary!!
SO here we go......

5ft5
181lbs
Dress Size 14/16

Overall target weight 140lbs
Weight to loose 41lbs

I'm gonna have a mixture of slimfast and tesco ultra slim shakes. With the odd meal bar for variation.

On a work day I'll have my 600cal meal at lunch time (as I work 12hr shifts so need the energy). Other days I'll be having my main meal at tea time so I dint feel I'm missing out.

I'm gonna try and be good with exercises aswell. I've downloaded an app for my phone called "coach to 5k" a program to gradually build up to doing a 5k run.

Mini targets (not weight specific but more to do with feeling good)...

13 march..... Meal/night out with the girls from work. Just less than a month away so not expecting a huge weight difference but id like to feel good about myself. My reward will be a nice new outfit for the occasion!!!

6 april...... Easter weekend. Going to the boyfriends parents. Although they would never say anything but I know they think I'm fat!!! Would like to of lost the half stone by then (7lbs)

1 may...... The boyfriend and I have a log cabin booked in the Forest of Deen. We have a private hot-tub which of cause means wanting to look good for him (although he seems more than happy with me at the moment!!!!)

To be continued.....

Good morning folks.

Day 1 of the new me didn't go exactly to plan.

I had my 2 shakes, my 600 cal dinner and had a 25min run...... So far so good!!! I didn't have any of my snacks because I knew I had a glass of wine and a chocolate mousse left over from valentines day witch I planned to have.... Not too bad so far..... And then about 9ish I ventured into the kitchen, god dam it and made myself a cream cheese and ham bagel..... Ggggrrrrr!

Oh well, it was my first day. (plus the bagel and the ham needed using up... So it's all gone now, no more late night snacks!!)

Here's an overview of yesterday:

Breakfast: chocolate shake (230cals)
Lunch: chocolate shake (230cals)
Dinner: tomatoey chicken pasta, with mixed salad (550cals) chocolate mousse (don't want to know how many cals.... Maybe 300cals?) glass of rose (150cals)
Late night snack: bagel, cream cheese and ham (270cals)

Roughtly 1730 in total oops!!!

Exercise: 25 min walk/run (coach to 5k program week3 day1)

Oh well here's to today!!!

Aaaahhhhh! It's so hard not to have a sneaky peak at the scales to see how the last 2 days have had an effect...... I shall only weigh in mondays, I shall only weigh on mondays!!!

Here's how yesterday went:

Breakfast: vanilla shake
Snack: banana
Lunch: vanilla shake
Snack: hula hoops and cup of coffee (2 of my snack allowances)
Dinner: salmon, new potatoes and salad

Exercise: 25 minute run/walk (coach to 5k week3 day2) 15minute swim

All in all not a bad day :)

Hello Lotty!

oooo looks like you had a very good day yesterday! well done, your dinner sounds yummy!!

i know what you mean about the scales!! if i had my way i would weigh myself morning, noon and night!! haha - obsessed a litte, i think so!!

Happy Friday

x x x

Happy Friday to you Emma (hehe I love that phrase)

I know what you mean about the scales... Previously on diets I've jumped on every morning before I eat or drink anything and obsess over every lb (even though I know in my head that it will fluctuate during the week)

This time round I'm determine not to do it.... Mondays only!!!!

me too!!! has to be said on a Friday just to remind myself its the last working day *PHEW*

i know exactly the same, if i get on the scales and it says im the same as i was 3 days ago i get annoyed even though i know that come weigh in it will be down again!! lol silly scales!! i wish you could set your scales that if you tried to weigh yourself before your weigh day they just wouldn't work or instead of showing your weight it would say "GET OFF ME, WAIT TILL WEIGH DAY" haha!

xxx

Nnnooooo! Why would you suggest such a horrid invention, lol!!!! I'd probably end up going out and buying more scales and set them so I had one for each day of the week!

Fridays arnt so much the end of the week for me as I work shifts so my work patterns are all over the place, including nights and weekends. Thankfully this week though I'm not back in till Monday!!

hahaha! - i would do EXACTLY the same!!! lol i would go against my own invention haha xx

Yesterday went ok....

Lunch: chocolate shake
Dinner: sweet potato cottage pie and salad with strawberries, blueberries and vinilla yogurt for pudding
Evening: 2x gin and slimline tonics (56 cals each I think)

I also had a couple morrisons chocolate brownie minibites that the bf brought home from work (god dam him).... No idea how many calories these were :-(

Today will be hard due to the fact we'll be eating dinner together tonight and currently have no plans... We'd normally have take out on Saturday.... I hope we can come up with an alternative!!!

How's every one else getting on???

Sounds like you are doing great!
I WAS doing well until hubby got me a takeaway last night. I thought I was being good splitting it so have it again tonight and because of this it has now turned into a "sod it day!"lol
Will start again tomorrow! Bloody men! lol (gotta blame someone!!)

Well it's Monday morning. The weekend didn't go quite to plan.

Saturday.
Lunch: chocolate meal bar
Dinner: we went to harvester (oh well!!) I had a salad cart as starter (not gonna mention the blue cheese dressing :-( ) and then rump steak and chips ...... Oopps!

Sunday.
Breakfast: chocolate shake
Snack: chicken/stuffing snack thing (100cals)
Lunch: chocolate meal bar
Dinner: pizza and salad (normally I'd just have half the pizza, 4slices, so instead I had 2 slices and some salad)

Unfortunately I then had a (big) bottle of jacques cider later that night

So its Monday morning...weigh in day. And I've lost 2lbs. I know I should be pleased with that, especially after the weekend and as I only started back on plan on Wednesday, but I was still hoping for a little more.

Back at work today for 1 day shift and then 2 nights. Had my shake for breakfast and got (the left over from yesterday) pizza and salad for lunch time and I'll have a shake on the way home tonight. I've got some strawberries, blueberries and a WW yogurt for one snack and a banana for the other.

Here's to a 100%, better behaved week this week!!!!

Yesterday back at work went well. Although I did forget to take my mid-morning banana to work. I had:

Breakfast: chocolate shake
Dinner: 2 slices of pizza and salad
Snack: ww yogurt poured over strawberries, blueberries
Tea: vanilla shake
Evening snack: hula hoops

Today I'm at the doctors this morning, might go for my run when I'm done there (I'll see how I feel), back to bed at around 1 this afternoon ready for a 12 hr night shift this evening..... Got chicken in red wine already in the slowcooker ready for dinner this evening :)

Well I've been MIA for the last week :-(

Reading my last post back is a little sad, I was so upbeat and positive about the week ahead. And then look what happened :-(

I think it started of with my nurses appointment for my contraceptive pill. She was so vile and horrible about my weight and I left there so upset. So I skived of going the the gym and went the the shop for chocolate (I shan't mention how much chocolate)....... Im so ashamed :-(. It all went downhill from there with a week full of chocolate, sweets, pancakes and overall bad foods.

........ Surly it can't of been down to my TOTM and just down to the fact I'm a fat bungee that can't control myself.

So as a consequence of a generally bad week I've put on 1lb.

Here we go again... another week, another new start. It's nearly march and I need to pull a finger out and pull myself together.

Yesterday was good, I was very well behaved (for once)

Monday:
Lunch: chocolate shake
Dinner: pizzas made with warburon thins and a side salad
Evening: 2x gin and tonics

I also did a 20minute run and 15minute swim

At work today on a long day, got all me food and snacks prepared in a lunch box, so there's no excuse!!

....... Determined to have a 100% week!

xxxx

well done Lotty on getting back on the wagon and back into hard. Its so easy to turn a bad day into a bad week (ive lost count on the amount of times Ive done this!)

I wen yesterday for my depo injection and since my last jab 3 months ago Ive GAINED 11lbs! I was so disgusted at myself! I work in hospital and spend all day preaching to others about healthy eating and exercise and take no care of myself!

Its day 1 for me today and Ive had a strawberry shake and an extra light babybell. Will be having a chocolate milkshake later and a lemon ski mouse then fish and salad for dinner |I think.

Take it one day at a time and you'll get there - we're all in this toghether! x:D

I've been at work for the past 2 days and the diets gone pretty well.

I had a little slip up with some shortbread on Tuesday after a tough job at work. It was over calorie limit but I don't think I've blow it too much..... (I think it was a bit of emotional eating, in which tea, biscuits and a chat fixed everything!)

So here it goes:

Tuesday and Wednesday
Lunch: warburon thins sandwiches with ham and mustard, packet of crisps, strawberries and blueberries in a WW yogurt
Snack: funsize toffee crisp
Supper: meal bar

And of cause Tuesday I had 4 shortbread fingers late afternoon!

I start night shifts tonight, so hopefully I'll get to the gym for my run this morning before going bed back this afternoon.

Oh and I meant to mention... I have been being naughty this week and weighing myself in the mornings...... Which I promised myself I wouldn't!!

But.... To be honest I think it may help as motivation to see the results of having a 100% day the morning after.

Does anyone else get what I mean??!!
I dunno if I'm making sense!!!

Back