Lou & co's 100% for 100 days...

Argh, currently weighing 1lb heavier than last week, I'm absolutely gutted. Wi is tomorrow. Then tomorrow night I'm out for a meal then a party Saturday. I've stuck under cals all week. Logged everything. I'm starting the think what's the point if I'm going to have to starve myself to lose :(

Bah poppycock

You have lost weight am pretty dam sure its just water retention.
You been doing great this week and the scale is only a number to deceive you if you let it.

Must learn to read all through the lines and listen to your own body.
Water can come off like that *snaps fingers* what is difficult is losing fat which you lady have done just that! so for that you should feel great and not worry as much. :)

Bah poppycock

You have lost weight am pretty dam sure its just water retention.
You been doing great this week and the scale is only a number to deceive you if you let it.

Must learn to read all through the lines and listen to your own body.
Water can come off like that *snaps fingers* what is difficult is losing fat which you lady have done just that! so for that you should feel great and not worry as much. :)

^^ what he said!

Don't give up!! Keep going and you'll be rewarded. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WI day today - 0.5lbs off

Would have loved more but hey ho ... onwards and downwards :)

Half a pound is half a pound!! That's great! Keep on trucking and you'll be fine. Have another great week :) xx

How was our weigh in today ..??

I weigh tomorrow morning! When do you weigh?

Had a weird lunch of new potatoes and parsely sauce! Didn't fancy a sandwich, wanted something hot as it's been so cold here today.

Doing sausage pasta for tea.

One the weekend I'm going to attempt to make home made baked beans, found a yummy recipe. So we'll have them with bangers and mash :)

Xx

I weigh tomorrow morning! When do you weigh?

Had a weird lunch of new potatoes and parsely sauce! Didn't fancy a sandwich, wanted something hot as it's been so cold here today.

Doing sausage pasta for tea.

One the weekend I'm going to attempt to make home made baked beans, found a yummy recipe. So we'll have them with bangers and mash :)

Xx

Oohhh that sounds lovely x
I'm having salmon tonight x
I weigh every day but I really ought to set a day :-/

Oohhh that sounds lovely x
I'm having salmon tonight x
I weigh every day but I really ought to set a day :-/

Yeah I weigh daily but don't log it.

I weigh on a Friday so I can relax it a bit on the weekends while my partners off work. I don't go mad, just have more family oriented lunches as opposed to a quick sarnie or a soup for one! Xx

Today I haven't been fab either :-( didn't go over tdee at 1900 but went over my 1500 .. Never mind x

I completely failed at this today so I'm out. Good luck everyone xx

You can still be in Teri. It's not totally strict, just something to keep you in check!

It'll be good to compare your photos after the 100 days too.

After a stressful day like you've had, it's not a surprise you've gone off track. Hope you're ok xxx

Today I haven't been fab either :-( didn't go over tdee at 1900 but went over my 1500 .. Never mind x

I've had a day or 2 over my limit but not over my TDEE so you're ok!! It's good to have that little bit to fall back on :) xx

Thanks for your support Monday when I was having a wobble on the scales I am pleased to say I lost 3 lb. took your advice Lou thanks.
Off to my parents for weekend so must show restraint as the oldes have lots of temptations!
Hope you all have great day, I will.

Thanks for your support Monday when I was having a wobble on the scales I am pleased to say I lost 3 lb. took your advice Lou thanks.
Off to my parents for weekend so must show restraint as the oldes have lots of temptations!

3 lb is brill well done :) have fun at your parents!! Xx

3.7 lbs off this week :) super happy! This sticking to 1600 or less plan is working wonders for me!

Hope everyone else is doing well too :)

Fingers crossed for a good loss next week too! X

Fantastic :)

3.7 lbs off this week :) super happy! This sticking to 1600 or less plan is working wonders for me!

Wow that's brilliant ... Well done x

I've been doing this now since the 2nd jan and I've lost sod all ... The hardest half stone ever to lose ... Need to lose 1stone really but I'll be content with half ...
I think I probably already said that it took about a year to lose a stone when I was doing WW... Don't know why fat doesn't want to leave me :-(
I'm doing 1500 cals ... I think I look ok ish but I dunno x

Absolutely fantastic!!!!! Well done :)

Helllloooooooo!!!! :) Can i join please! Starting from Sunday 100% 100 Days! i will defo be putting up comparsion photos :) xx

It's amazing how being part of a thread keeps you going and motivated ... I may not have most much in the last9 days but I'm spurred to keep at it and log everything. Feeling good about that x

Back