Lou & co's 100% for 100 days...

Hey you , how you doing? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya! I'm good thanks! Had a good weekend & planned my meals for today :)

How are you? Looks like you're doing well :) x

Hiya! I'm good thanks! Had a good weekend & planned my meals for today :)

How are you? Looks like you're doing well :) x

Glad you ate doing ok :)

I'm ok, today I turn 30!!! Scary stuff! Xxx

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Lou- ou happy birthday to you. Hope you have the fabulous day you deserve x

Happy happy happy birthday Lou :)

Have a super duper day :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! :)

Hope you have a fab day xx

had a baaaad diet day yesterday but suprisingly not over TDEE. and we went for a walk so that helped, so amazingly still 100%.

to couteract it im going to eat very little today as though i am JUDDDing so should make up for it. i dont expect a loss this week but not too bothered. just heading for a good loss next week :)

went out with joe and did a bit of shopping and a nice walk on the marina, and had indian take away for tea. chose fairly wisely with chicken tikka pieces salad 1/2 a curry and some naan. was super FLUP!

anywho...

hows everyone doing?

ive just downed a pint of water - so cold in this weather! going to give the house a good scrub today which will get the sweat going and burn some of the excess cals from lastnight!

have a good day/week all xxx

had a baaaad diet day yesterday but suprisingly not over TDEE. and we went for a walk so that helped, so amazingly still 100%.

to couteract it im going to eat very little today as though i am JUDDDing so should make up for it. i dont expect a loss this week but not too bothered. just heading for a good loss next week :)

went out with joe and did a bit of shopping and a nice walk on the marina, and had indian take away for tea. chose fairly wisely with chicken tikka pieces salad 1/2 a curry and some naan. was super FLUP!

anywho...

hows everyone doing?

ive just downed a pint of water - so cold in this weather! going to give the house a good scrub today which will get the sweat going and burn some of the excess cals from lastnight!

have a good day/week all xxx

Hi . Sounds like a super day :)
And super food too :)
I'm on 1 solitary night shift tonight and then an early shift in Thursday . .. Gonna be a bad week for tiredness I'm a hit fed up of these crazy shifts :-(

Hello All

i know im kind of butting into your thread but could i please join.....i know i cant do 100 days obvs but would like to aim for Easter as a little mini goal!?

here's a link to my dairy: http://www.minimins.com/silver-members-diary/307249-ems-final-journey-3-dress-sizes-go.html

My names Emma btw! explains all in my dairy introduction but sorry if it makes you fall asleep haha!!!

xxx

Of course you can join :)
You can start your own 100 days if you want - doesnt have to follow ours.

And hi Emma, I'm lou :)

Good luck xx

I'm on 1 solitary night shift tonight and then an early shift in Thursday . .. Gonna be a bad week for tiredness I'm a hit fed up of these crazy shifts :-(

Sounds like you're in for a tough week, how to do work out meals on a night shift? Are you kept quite busy?
Be strong - you can get through it xx

Of course you can join :)
You can start your own 100 days if you want - doesnt have to follow ours.

And hi Emma, I'm lou :)

Good luck xx

Hi Lou,

thank you!!! i think i might just do that actually :)

How are you? im just calorie counting and eating sensibly and going to the gym xxxx

Hi Lou,

thank you!!! i think i might just do that actually :)

How are you? im just calorie counting and eating sensibly and going to the gym xxxx

I'm doing ok. Trying to have an extra good couple of weeks. Just need 6 lb off to get to 4 stone :)

I'm just cal counting using mfp and not exercising yet but really need to start! I keep putting it off.

Xx

I hear ya.
I'm alright with nights but got 7 straight 3am alarms this week. Killer.

I hear ya.
I'm alright with nights but got 7 straight 3am alarms this week. Killer.

Good god that is bad ..!!!!
I just hate the quick turn around .. Finish nights wed morn and then up at 5.30 thurs morn .. Only the two to do tho ..

I'm doing ok. Trying to have an extra good couple of weeks. Just need 6 lb off to get to 4 stone :)

I'm just cal counting using mfp and not exercising yet but really need to start! I keep putting it off.

Xx

Wow nearly 4 stone that's fab!!

I'm using mfp too! God send lol!!
Really loving cal counting atm. How many cals are u eating a day? Sorry for the questions! Xxx

Wow nearly 4 stone that's fab!!

I'm using mfp too! God send lol!!
Really loving cal counting atm. How many cals are u eating a day? Sorry for the questions! Xxx

Well I aim for 1600 but mfp allows me 2080 a day to lose 2 lb a week so if I have a bad day it's always within the 2080. 1600 is comfortable for me and I get good losses on it, around 2-4lbs a week.

Today I've had toast and marmite for breakfast,

2 bags of wotsits,

Super noodles for lunch

And golden drummers and salad for tea.

Not especially healthy but works out at 1553 cals.

I usually make meals from scratch but my sons out for tea and my partner loves golden drummers!! I gave him jacket pot with his but I just had salad.

I don't eat after tea either and that defo boosts my losses :)

Xx

Well I aim for 1600 but mfp allows me 2080 a day to lose 2 lb a week so if I have a bad day it's always within the 2080. 1600 is comfortable for me and I get good losses on it, around 2-4lbs a week.

Today I've had toast and marmite for breakfast,

2 bags of wotsits,

Super noodles for lunch

And golden drummers and salad for tea.

Not especially healthy but works out at 1553 cals.

I usually make meals from scratch but my sons out for tea and my partner loves golden drummers!! I gave him jacket pot with his but I just had salad.

I don't eat after tea either and that defo boosts my losses :)

Xx

Wow 2-4 lbs is fab!!!! I'm doing 1580 and mfp says that's 1-2lbs a week but I think in going to lower it to 1200-1300 and then if I'm feeling like a hungry day I now I can go to 1580. Because I want to lose more 2-4lbs a week

Day sounds yummy lol!! Love super noodles!!!

I just need to get my lazy bum to the gym lol!!!! Xxx

Back