Lou & co's 100% for 100 days...

you'll soon get used to less cals, just bulk up on salads and veg etc so it feels like you are eating more. aldi does crisps like french fries, wotsits and monster munch and they are only about 79 cals each so you can still have treats. aldi extra light mayo is only 10 cals per tablespoon full so you can have it with salad to make it more exciting. try mixing it with a bit of whole grain mustard and some lemon juice, makes a boring salad alot more palatable :)

i reckon if you can stick to 1200-1300 a day and no food after tea and having your 4 pints of water a day, you'll have great losses too :)

you'll soon get used to less cals, just bulk up on salads and veg etc so it feels like you are eating more. aldi does crisps like french fries, wotsits and monster munch and they are only about 79 cals each so you can still have treats. aldi extra light mayo is only 10 cals per tablespoon full so you can have it with salad to make it more exciting. try mixing it with a bit of whole grain mustard and some lemon juice, makes a boring salad alot more palatable :)

i reckon if you can stick to 1200-1300 a day and no food after tea and having your 4 pints of water a day, you'll have great losses too :)

Thank you!! I've already switched everything to low fat BUT I'm still having like crisps with lunch and chocolate after dinner ..... Like the 99cal bars. So think I could take these out and use as treats when I want etc!

I've been good on my water intake recently been taking a 1.5 litre bottle in and it sits on my desk!! So I'm ok on the front!! Need to not eat after dinner tho! That's a good rule!!!

But for brekkie etc think I need to bulk it out more! With fruit :) then dinner bulk it up with salad like u said xx great tips! Thank u! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Trying gluten/wheat free pasta tonight, with bolognese. I usually get bloated and a bad tummy after a heavy pasta meal so will be interesting to see how I am after tea!

100% days here :) x

Trying gluten/wheat free pasta tonight, with bolognese. I usually get bloated and a bad tummy after a heavy pasta meal so will be interesting to see how I am after tea!

100% days here :) x

Have you tried wholewheat ..?? I wouldn't eat white pasta now x

I can't get on with wholewheat, it tastes really heavy to me (which i know sounds stupid)

Same as that. Find it really grainy. The gf pasta was ok, not heavy at all, and I'm not getting tummy pains!

Had Tea quite early tonight so gonna be super hungry later! Will have an early night to ensure no snacking xx

Same as that. Find it really grainy. The gf pasta was ok, not heavy at all, and I'm not getting tummy pains!

Had Tea quite early tonight so gonna be super hungry later! Will have an early night to ensure no snacking xx

Ooh I like it x
My children didn't even notice when I made the swap about 4 years ago ..!
:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ooh I like it x
My children didn't even notice when I made the swap about 4 years ago ..!
:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

That's good :) my son approved of the gf stuff.

I tried brown rice once but didnt cook it for long enough so it was horrid! May have to try it again! X

That's good :) my son approved of the gf stuff.

I tried brown rice once but didnt cook it for long enough so it was horrid! May have to try it again! X

Yep only do brown rice too :)
No complaints thank goodness ... HOWEVER .... They won't touch whole meal bread grrrrrr lol

this week i have mostly been having super noodles!! quick, hot and cheap (18p for aldis ones) they are nearly 600 cals so not for everyone but they slot in nicely with my cal intake for the day.

today i had toast and marmite, curry noodles, and for tea im doing chilli con carne with SW chips. total is around 1600 cals.
oh and i had a pack of pom bears for 95 cals!

gonna weigh in on day 50 and see how much ive lost half way through. xx

hows everyone doing?

i havent managed to get on as have been away for the weekend looking after my neice. had quite a high cal weekend but back on the low numbers this week.

lost 4.4 lbs last week so that just about evens me out after the bday gain!

need to get my head back in the game, feeling a little motivationless at the mo :/

have suggested a walk to my son today, and hes up for it. i have no car at the mo (at meachanics again) :( so anywhere we did walk would have to start off with a huge hill coz i live at the bottom of one. its very daunting, but im sure if i take it slow i'll get there. its very public where i live, theres no where in walking distance thats private so will have to do all my sweating and panting on the public highway. great. but im thinking as soon as i do it once, then a few more times i'll get used to it. theres a flat road about a mile long art the top of the hill, and i think we'll walk there.

hope all you lovely people are ok :) xx

Day 42 today. No naughtiness yet and still no booze!!! Weekend away though and feel the pull of lovely wine becoming stronger!!

Well done :)
I feel iv been ok .. Had my fitbit weekly report and after a few calculations I appear to have broken even with an average daily eaten of 1668 cals and average daily burn of 1900 and that's with a night out and working a nights and exercise was poor last week x
How's Lou doing .??

Well done :)
I feel iv been ok .. Had my fitbit weekly report and after a few calculations I appear to have broken even with an average daily eaten of 1668 cals and average daily burn of 1900 and that's with a night out and working a nights and exercise was poor last week x
How's Lou doing .??

I'm doing ok :) good days and baaad days but not over the TDEE. Mfp allows 2030 cals and that's loads!! So I feel like I've cheated on those days!!

Day 50 coming up - dont think I'll have an impressive loss as when we got to day 25 but I'm sure as hell gonna make the remaining days count! X

I'm doing ok :) good days and baaad days but not over the TDEE. Mfp allows 2030 cals and that's loads!! So I feel like I've cheated on those days!!

Day 50 coming up - dont think I'll have an impressive loss as when we got to day 25 but I'm sure as hell gonna make the remaining days count! X

You do that :)
Glad yours feeling ok x

who had pancakes?

we did :) with lemon and sugar. we only have a tiny frying pan so had 3 small ones after tea. was really nice. yummmm.

xx

Back