Lou & co's 100% for 100 days...

That's the problem! It's too cold!! I like it cold but as its so cold weather wise, I don't wanna be drinking cold things!! I've done quite well today. I used to drink loads but fell of the wagon so my body's not used to it. Having to retrain myself again!

Chicken cacciatore was AMAZING :) I added a dash if double cream to the sauce and it really added to the flavour. Yummmmy! 1.5 chicken breasts with the sauce and loads of salad was about 400 cals! Not carb heavy at all and it filled me right up :)

It's now 18:55 and I'm not eating anything else. I'm doing ok with it! I know it'll give me a good loss so it makes it easier.

How u getting on? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just catching up with your thread. Super congrats on the 3lbs you lost! Here's to another 3! (or even more ;))

Thanks alex. Had s rough few weeks but defo back on track now! Not long to 4 stone off :) want 5 off by end of march. Don't know if I'll make it but I'm gonna try my hardest :) xx

Thanks alex. Had s rough few weeks but defo back on track now! Not long to 4 stone off :) want 5 off by end of march. Don't know if I'll make it but I'm gonna try my hardest :) xx

4 stone off day is party day! Hell, I'm going to celebrate that myself it's so good. You'll do your 5 in no time. If its cold and I don't want cold water I have hot Ribena light yummy! Really think the water intake has a big impact.

Yeah water defo makes a difference. It makes me feel more awake and healthy when I keep on top of the intake. Xx

Hello Toxicgirl I would love to join in the 100% challenge. I know I wont be doing the whole 100 days, but i would love to prove to myself and to a few people that I can get this weight off. i will just try to go as long as the challenge is to April that still is a great run. i also know how you feel about trying not to be a emotional eater, i am one also. i just broke up with my Ex and I am all over the place, But I think this challenge will help me stay a little focused.

toxicsgrl said:
That's the problem! It's too cold!! I like it cold but as its so cold weather wise, I don't wanna be drinking cold things!! I've done quite well today. I used to drink loads but fell of the wagon so my body's not used to it. Having to retrain myself again!

Chicken cacciatore was AMAZING :) I added a dash if double cream to the sauce and it really added to the flavour. Yummmmy! 1.5 chicken breasts with the sauce and loads of salad was about 400 cals! Not carb heavy at all and it filled me right up :)

It's now 18:55 and I'm not eating anything else. I'm doing ok with it! I know it'll give me a good loss so it makes it easier.

How u getting on? Xx

Congratulations on how well you're doing! :)

Don't you like hot drinks? I only drink hot stuff, especially at this time of year, lol. It doesn't have to be cold to hydrate you. :) I couldn't cope with not eating late - having dinner after 9pm has been absolutely key to my plan! ;) But everyone's different. xx

How u getting on? Xx

Omg your dinner sounds yum!!!! :)

I see what u mean about the water! It's not for everyone! I'm lost without it! I Love ice cold water anytime of year lol

Good luck with the no eating after 6.30! Like u say it will really help your weight loss! I'm not consciously doing that but I havnt had anything since 7pm and I'm not hungry or anything so it just shows you, you don't need to snack all the time :)

X

Sooo hungry today! And lastnight. I hope I get a loss. Despite losing on weds and having a good week I have put back on today :/ weigh in tomorrow so I hope I can pull it out the bag!!

My head is defo back in the game , just need my body to follow! Xx

Sooo hungry today! And lastnight. I hope I get a loss. Despite losing on weds and having a good week I have put back on today :/ weigh in tomorrow so I hope I can pull it out the bag!!

Just a scale blip sure you'll be ok tomorrow. Good luck x

Hey Lou how's it going? How was WI? Hope alls well x

Hey Lou how's it going? How was WI? Hope alls well x

Hi, I lost 2lb last week but have gained again now :( February has been a crappy month for me diet/life wise.

Got stuff going on I'd rather not deal with so although I'm trying to diet it doesn't seem to be working :(

I am plodding on though, never giving up. My fat can't cling to me forever!

I may be quiet from time to time but I'm still floating around in the background xx

Phew - just walked 2 miles in an hour. That's good for me!!

It's made me feel positive again. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and if my poor old thighs weren't chaffing I would have carried on. Gonna buy some cropped trousers and trainers and try to get out some more. Walking in a skirt isn't a good idea!

Hungry now so gonna have a ham salad sandwich :)

Happy march everyone! Xx

Phew - just walked 2 miles in an hour. That's good for me!!

It's made me feel positive again. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and if my poor old thighs weren't chaffing I would have carried on. Gonna buy some cropped trousers and trainers and try to get out some more. Walking in a skirt isn't a good idea!

Hungry now so gonna have a ham salad sandwich :)

Happy march everyone! Xx

Happy march in both senses of the word judging by your walk today (terrible pun sorry!). walking in a skirt is a nightmare- the swishing sound of the ribs in the tights rubbing and the redness of thighs is 1- embarrassing and 2 very painful. Ugh it reminds me of when I had one day to visit Rome & wanted to see everything. It was boiling and I wore a maxi dress. Can you imagine the redness of my thighs when I got back in the evening? Oooowwwww!!!!

2 miles is great, you should feel really chuffed and positive- now you can just aim to keep to your time or get it down as time goes on.

Was thinking last night I must work out what day we are on... Thinks its 61 isn't it? My aim was 21 lbs & I'm still hopeful...

Have a great weekend x

I'm not sure what day we are on, I'll double check later.

Feb has been a total disaster for me. I gave in to temptation but I've got it out of my system now. I'm not going to achieve my original goal of 30lbs I think it was, but I'm going to just try as hard as I can to get off what I can.

I hadn't gone on a long walk for ages so was worried I'd cause myself some pain but apart from the thighs I was fine! I could have carried on if they weren't painful. It was getting to the point where it was sore and I had a mile to go to walk home so I had no choice to turn around :(

I walked from my house up 2 steep hills straight away and then onto the flat. I wish it was the ither way round!! Then I went onto what used to be a horse race course and its a popular walk so there's always people on bikes, or with dogs or old people or people playing football. I don't like being looked at at the best of times so I was worried everyone was gonna stare but I walked in the middle of the giant field and nobody really took much notice. I guess I'm doing something about my weight which is a positive thing!

I don't know how often I can do that walk. I'm thinking once a week for now, with Duncan on his bike on a weekend. But next time I'll go further, when my new walking outfit arrives! So I might make 3 miles! It'll be interesting to see how much of a difference it makes in my weekly losses.

How are you (and everyone else) getting on? Xx

I'm not sure what day we are on, I'll double check later.

Feb has been a total disaster for me. I gave in to temptation but I've got it out of my system now. I'm not going to achieve my original goal of 30lbs I think it was, but I'm going to just try as hard as I can to get off what I can.

I hadn't gone on a long walk for ages so was worried I'd cause myself some pain but apart from the thighs I was fine! I could have carried on if they weren't painful. It was getting to the point where it was sore and I had a mile to go to walk home so I had no choice to turn around :(

I walked from my house up 2 steep hills straight away and then onto the flat. I wish it was the ither way round!! Then I went onto what used to be a horse race course and its a popular walk so there's always people on bikes, or with dogs or old people or people playing football. I don't like being looked at at the best of times so I was worried everyone was gonna stare but I walked in the middle of the giant field and nobody really took much notice. I guess I'm doing something about my weight which is a positive thing!

I don't know how often I can do that walk. I'm thinking once a week for now, with Duncan on his bike on a weekend. But next time I'll go further, when my new walking outfit arrives! So I might make 3 miles! It'll be interesting to see how much of a difference it makes in my weekly losses.

How are you (and everyone else) getting on? Xx

Any change is great and walking is a good way to get going. Plus you see nature, get fresh air etc. i hate hills though so well done for carrying on after them - id probably just flop around! the thing with dieting is that there are keys blips - we wouldn't have to lose if we could easily control our food urges so its only normal to slip up ( sometimes we need it for our sanity!!) - its about whether we get back to it - and you are. 30 lbs was a hell of an aim! There's still time to go. My aim is 8lbs over the remaining 6 weeks. My losses are so slow I've got to be realistic about what is attainable. It's hard going and I do get a bit disillusioned but feel bigger than ever now I've started ( think you suddenly see the reality!) and so am more motivated if a tad bored!

Don't worry about people staring. I spoke to my counsellor last week about how massively self conscious I am all the time and how I think people notice my size but the reality is that they are far too wrapped up in themselves to care!! Also when I'm at the gym and I see someone with a lot to lose I think 'good on you' not anything else.

Keep going and bit by bit we will get there xxx

lastnight for tea i made spicy turkey koftas and had them with salad and pitta bread. they were really tasty and retty simple too. turkey and pork mince are my new best friends so im trying to find as many recipes as poss to try out. both are very low fat/cal.

tonight im doing a warming beef casserole with potato and parsnip mash. got some parsnips to use up so thought i'd throw them in! works out at about 520 cals so perfect for me.

feeling very good about things and back in the swing of it. i am going to go back to weighing on a friday as i go shopping on a friday and like to have a small treat, and i was losing well so dont see the point in changing the day.

i am planning to go walking with joe and dunc every saturday so that keeps me inline with my diet, i dont wanna eat a load of crap after sweating for 2 miles in public, there would have been no point in exercising!
x

lastnight for tea i made spicy turkey koftas and had them with salad and pitta bread. they were really tasty and retty simple too. turkey and pork mince are my new best friends so im trying to find as many recipes as poss to try out. both are very low fat/cal.

tonight im doing a warming beef casserole with potato and parsnip mash. got some parsnips to use up so thought i'd throw them in! works out at about 520 cals so perfect for me.

feeling very good about things and back in the swing of it. i am going to go back to weighing on a friday as i go shopping on a friday and like to have a small treat, and i was losing well so dont see the point in changing the day.

i am planning to go walking with joe and dunc every saturday so that keeps me inline with my diet, i dont wanna eat a load of crap after sweating for 2 miles in public, there would have been no point in exercising!
x

Hooray she's baaaa-aaaaaack!

Kind of late to this, but I am 100% for 4 weeks, ending April 1st. Exercise everyday, 1750 cals everyday and absolutely zero junk food (including my biggest demon - soda). So just water for 28 days. And no weigh-ins until the 1st.

Easter is on the 31st, so I guess I will just feast on the 1st! After the big weigh-in.

So, 100% for 28 days. Not as catchy but hey :D

Kind of late to this, but I am 100% for 4 weeks, ending April 1st. Exercise everyday, 1750 cals everyday and absolutely zero junk food (including my biggest demon - soda). So just water for 28 days. And no weigh-ins until the 1st.

Easter is on the 31st, so I guess I will just feast on the 1st! After the big weigh-in.

So, 100% for 28 days. Not as catchy but hey :D

I'll be with you on that one. I've not been 100% lately but gonna push through till the end of this!!

Good luck! X

Back