Louise's Diary

louise m

I started my Dukan journey on the 21st August and my mindset was such that I would follow it (almost) strictly to the letter. I have entrolled in the Dukan programme but never use their recipes, who wants to be bothered to cook two different meals each evening, one for me and one for my husband? I know what I can and can't eat each day.

I guess my 2 glasses of wine in the evening were the thing I missed most but now I have got used to being without I rarely think about it.

Silly me, I forgot to ensure that the scales worked so I have no idea how much I weighed when I started but think it must have been around 164 lbs. New battery put in by the second day of Attack and I was delighted to see the weight slowly but surely coming off. Cruise presented me with anxious moments because it seemed that each protein and vegetable day put on what I had lost the day before but now I have learned that after the protein only day you lose from the previous protein only day. I have now lost 10 1/2 pounds in a relatively short space of time and I am over the moon. Another 6 1/2 lbs to go and I will have reached my original target weight. However I wonder if I should consider trying to lose just a little more than I originally planned?

Thanks for the advice offered me advice when needed.

Hey Louise!!

Have you been on the Dukan website to calculate your 'true weight'? Might be worth a look if you're undecided about your goal.

:)

great loss well done

I now have only 5 3/4 lbs until I reach my target weight. The weight loss has slowed down which I know is to be expected but today I was able to buy myself a winter coat a size smaller than before. The weight seems to have come off my back - I wish it would reach my hips and thighs though. I am so nervous about the next stage of the diet .......

Lousie...hear you are, your doing great keep your chin up x

Back