Louloubelle Is BACK My Journey Continued :)

Ahh ty Dee as you know, we gotta be kind to ourselves haven`t we? Sorry I haven`t commented on your thread yet much.. I always did struggle navigating my way around this site and kinda stuck in a 2 step procedure kinda thing lol... sorry i`m rambling now.. i`ll shut up.
ANYWAYS... feeling tons better today...not so light headed all the time, energy levels picked up too so shake no2 down the hatch and coffee no3 so heres to the rest of the day :D xx

Well well well.... I think I must have broken some kind of record with Lipotrim as I`ve dropped 15lb`s this week!!!!!! I am gobsmacked... very happy girl right now, That has to be in the running for most lost in 1 week... woohooooo :happy096::banana dancer:

:happy096:bloomin eck Lou...that's awesome sweety! x

*Flabbergasted*

Thank you :) I spoke to Val @ Lipotrim today and how she explained the loss, is when youve been as large as I was, the little pockets that hold water under your skin are bigger than average so that means I can soak up water weight like there`s no tomorrow when I`ve been over indulging a little.. but thats great news cos I know it comes off super quick and its not laid down as fat.. So that means the 10lbs I gained in Dec after my Operation wasn`t really fat at all, it was water.. and the rest well, thats Lipotrims magic working a treat. So next weeks loss wont be as epic, but I will know it starting now to chip away at my fat reserves. She also said this is why its vital when you stop TFR to do the re~feed for 1~2 weeks, so your not soaking back what water youve lost...as you can in fact put all that back on in a day!!! sooo follow re~feed strictly, then maintenance there after.... Lipotrim works! I am living proof of it... Plus if you try very very hard it can stay off... its about re~education. But what I`ve learned today about those pesky pockets... by gum they dont half hold a lot in me! She said also if youve got certain health probs ( which I have) that can also mean you can hold a lot more water than the average Joe!! :)

Good to know it ain't the old blubber and just water!!!! Very interesting to know!

yeah thanks Shivie it is eh... :) makes it easy to understand why we shouldnt really beat ourselves up so much after a treat, and to know it will come off again quickly if we get back on track with healthy eating again... :)

I also wonder how much of that was attributed to my Gallbladder Removal Operation... as all the healing is in abdominal area where we as women tend to carry our water/bloat..?? Hmmm.... anyhoo.. its all gone now... roll on 10 stone :D

Wow, an amazing loss, over a stone, that is fantastic x

Thank you Nic your doing very well too. How you finding it so far? :)

Thank you Nic your doing very well too. How you finding it so far? :)

Fine, I'm a bit of a VLCD dieter, done loads, but I had my best loss with lipotrim a few years ago. The others lack the discipline I need in terms of being weighed, adding extras. This time I'm feeling more focused, like I've run out of time for messing around and just need to get on and lose the weight so I can maintain properly.

Thats great Nic, well done for getting your head round it properly again, it`s not easy but the results speak for themsleves. I see youve dropped another 9lb`s WOW!! well done. I am looking forward to weigh in again Tues morn.. I think I`ve lost a few anyway.. we will see :D

Good luck for Tuesday, hope you have another good week. It won't take long till you're at goal :)

Cheers Nic! I `m hoping this is just a short stint this time. 1st time around I was on it for 6 months! If I succeed in getting to 10 stone that will be a combined total loss of 9 stone 8lbs!!! :eek:

Dee... don`t be! I bet your body is sooo toned.. I`m jealous of you!!! I`m far to lazy to attain to any of that though lol xxxx

Back