Louloubelle Is BACK My Journey Continued :)

Aww well you will be!! Plus Dee you do know that with all the exercise your doing you will have loads of muscle now!! maybe change the type of exercise your doing to streamline rather than bulk/muscle build? I`m no expert I`m sure you`ll know more than me so feel free to tell me to shut up if needs be!! LOL xx

I want to build muscle.... I just want the body fat to bog off too... lol... will see on thursday.... doing measuring and stuff then x

Ha ha ok hunny... you`ll do it hope all is great thursday! Got my weigh in shortly..:)

Well done chick.....

Think I've figured it out now.... for my body type I need to reduce my carbs further.... cut out fruit entirely and up my protein.... will try that this months and see what happens!!! : ) x

Well done Loulou! :)

Excellent! Another great week, well done.

Well done Lou! end is now in sight for you hunni x:happy096:

Hi all.... I have decided that i`m coming off Lipotrim TFR, I am starting re~feed today, following that for a week then going onto Patric Holford Top Nutrionist 6 week plan, which I`ve already purchased. I have issues with Bulimia, which raised their ugly head in the past whilst on this, so its time for me to throw in the towel and well... not admit defeat exactly cos its worked! But just concede that in fact it no longer "works" for me in the way I now NEED. I need to nurture my body and REALLY learn more about what makes my body tick, whats good/bad for me and finally at my time of life sort my issues out for GOOD!!!
I may start a new thread/forum as not sure if there is one for Patric Holford GL diets on here? Will see anyway... Tc folks.. I`ll be back soon with next tuesdays weigh in, cos obviously I`m still with Lipotrim for another week as from today :) xxx

Hey lovely.....

hope you're ok....

Have you thought about paleo.... I love it.... I never stop eating... lol...

X

Hey Dee,
I`ll have to have a look at it when I get a spare few, sounds good though!!! lol xx

Wishing you the best with it Lou x

Wishing you the best of luck, you've done amazingly with lipotrim, I hope you continue to be successful when you start your new plan. Do keep us updated on your progress though. Xx

Thank you Nic ! I most defo will.... looking forward to your continued progress too.. cheers :D

After a loooong time away from Minimins and all you lovelies... I am back! I weigh 13st 1lb.... and am on day one of the Lipotrim Maintenance plan... BUT to lose weight. I am having 2 of the products... a low gl evening meal and 2 pieces of fruit plus gallons of water everyday till I get to goal... which is 10 stone. After a summer of eating what I wanted more or less... its time to continue my journey once more. I was a size 14 comfy... am not squeezing into 14`s and even some 16 jeans are not good so time to bite the bullet once more and take this in hand. A lot of you wont know me, and I wont know you! lol So am looking forward to meeting new friends as well as catching up with old ones....

hi and hope to get to know you soon!

h x

Hi Harriet... thanks hun, looking forward to chatting with new and old chums again... I`ve missed Minimins :D

Back