Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

That's the attidude, well done. Just remember we're all human and you wouldn't learn if you didn't make mistakes along the way :D

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 5) -3 (even with a full night off)
Week 6) -4

Wow emz when did u lose a sneaky 4lb!!!

Yeah I know, it was a stupid mistake and one that wasn't even enjoyable! B gutted at weigh in this week but hey I got a challenge 21lbs!!! 16lbs to go hey Lou xxx

Haha nothing sneeky about it, that's just this week's fantastic result. Want another 4 for the next 2 weeks before I have to don the swimming costume on my girls weekend away x

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 6) -4

Well that's a fab loss and I'm sure you'll do it, just stick to it drink oodles of water and don't eat the tuna pasta like me lol!!

Thanks, Ooo I can't wait to get to goal. It's totally gonna happen this time.

What's everyone got planned for the weekend? I've got a bloody party to go to, everyone is going to be drinking and eating while I sip on my water. My plan to drunk shame everyone in the morning lol xx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 6) -4

wowzers your flying emz! girls night out tomorrow and that is really going to test my will power.but il be on the water lol.how rock and roll.my breathe is honking im very paranoid about it im scared to talk to anyone lol x x

You can both do it! Just remember we're gonna get drunk April 18th so not long and like y say em, you'll b fresh as a daisy in the morning!!

I'm child free all weekend so tonight just popping over neighbours, then tomorrow wait for it....I'm gonna clean the oven and fridge woop woop! Going over friends sat night then if nice Sunday watch George play footy and hope to get in the garden!! Omg when did I get so boring! Now u know y I need a night away xx

Thanks guys, I'm feeling fantastic. How much has everyone got to lose till ultimate goal?

Nothing like a bit of house work to clear the mind and soul though. My house is in desperate need of good spring clean but with taking on this new horse, work and family I hardly have time for a cuppa lol.

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 6) -4

Think that's the key though to keep busy on this diet! Wow two horses u lucky lady I haven't rode for years I used to have a horse about 20 yrs ago, love the feeling of being just u two in the countryside.....

Well I'm doing small goals at the moment otherwise I struggle to think of the big picture, so my next goal is 16lbs to the end if March!!! Yeah right! I'm 12'9 at present, so realistically 12! Would b amazing!!

How about u xx

Just the one horse, but I ride my friends horse as well as she struggles with 3. I love it, just getting back into it after a 12 year break lol. My legs are killing me today after riding both, I think I might struggle to squat to toilet level.

Oh you can do at least 9lbs easy! Xxx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 6) -4

Well yeah if I stop bloody binging on tuna pasta lol!!

Omg I hate that feeling, I'm gonna do Davina DVD over weekend so I'll b feeling your pain too!!

Omg get us getting all motivated lol x

Not that I'm condoning the binge but if you gotta stick to meat, cheese and bit of veg. That way you'll stay in ketosis. Haha listern to me preaching. I'm having steak tonight....Yummers xx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 6) -4

I normally have an omelette but had nothing in the house and it just sat there in the fridge calling my name!! Vanessa Vanessa!! Wat a pathetic excuse lol!!!

I'm all about the meat lol.

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 6) -4

I'm a veggie!! U off out tonight or just treating yourself?

Oh sorry my bad. I was in middle school for a few years but I loved the taste way to much.

Not out just doing my standard Friday night treat after weigh in x

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 6) -4

Omg mental morning! Lost my words completely in interview and was paranoid about my breath!!!

I'm running out of shakes boo, hoping to c my cdc to get some more otherwise it's gonna b tuna or eggs!

Just had hot mint choc for lunch xx

Will need to invest in some breath spray and sugar free polos lol x

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 6) -4

Hiya!!!

What have I missed girls?!? Have you all missed moi?! Lol, I'm sitting in my car waiting outside school to get my kids and I feel like I'm high on drugs! 3 extra strong black coffees at college today and a litre of water, ain't had any packs yet, ain't been home and no tetras or anything, I think I need to invest in a few of them next week so that I don't get caught short....who blooming knew that coffee could have such an effect on me! My heart is racing....is that bad?!?

Note to self...stay off the coffee or limit to just the one!!!

My breath wasn't as bad today lol, I think it's worst when I have a shake beforehand.

Of course babe ur me main woman!! I know I'm running out of shakes eek!

How's your day been, busy busy, I'm now chilling with coffee aww lush! Gonna try and go for walks this weekend this pasta needs to do one!!

Back