Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Haha love it! Don't get to close with ur bad breath!!! It's good to have a focus chick ur allowed to have crushes!! As if u forgot it's Friday lol haha u lost the plot babe!!!!

I'm going to bed at 9, I've been v good today woop woop!!!!!

Awww that's good Hun whoop whoop! Lol back in the zone chick!

Sometimes when we cheat a little it helps to remind us of what we really want! And we realise that being at goal is going to feel a lot better than what we just ate!

I'm heading bed soon myself! I'm in bed already lol

Here's to being 100% today yipppeeee yaaaaay!!!

Onwards n up! X

Night night babe can't keeps my eyes open!!

Yay to 100% and a weight loss!

Catch u tomorrow xxx

Morning, we are all going to bed pretty early lol.

I've got weigh in this morning will keep you posted xx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 5) -3 (even with a full night off)
Week 6) -4

Morning, I managed til 6!!!

I'm actually now starting to notice and feel slimmer! Only taken 22lbs lol!! Another lovely day hopefully!!

Em good luck with your weigh in, let us know!!

Lou, apart from being tired how r u this morning you hot, sexy mama xx

I'm up and knackered...again!!!

Morning beautiful people!

Emz, good luck at the weigh in!! Let us know how it goes! Dont ya just love weigh in days, the suspense, the thrill....that euphoric feeling when you get a result that you just wasn't expecting lol, ooook maybe I'm overdoing it a little lol

Vanessa 22lbs is fantastic, of course you look slimmer so you definitely need to be feeling slimmer and sexier lol embrace it chick!!! Gosh I'm on a mad one this morning aren't i!!

Have a great day xx

I just watched that famous, rich, poverty programme from last night, I now know I can do this stupid diet wen people give their food up for kids!!

Ps. Sorry it's not stupid as I'm losing weight!

Come on ladies you can do it!

Just stick to it and you'll reap the benefits!

SS isn't forever so just forget those cravings, drink your water and preoccupy yourself.

All these cheats are doing it making you fatter & making your poorer as it = another week on SS that you didn't need to do!

I recommend SS+ if you feel a little hungry.. I did both & the losses were the same!

Also blend your shakes with ice! So much yummier and last longer! Just add 6-8 ice cubes with 250-300mls water..

Much love xoxo

Thank you for that wake up call lol!!

Yep I've worked out how much I've spent and it's not cheap! I am stronger now just had a dip!

Omg I do keep busy, my house has never been so clean!!!

Xx

You can do it! You just need tough love..

You gotta realise that food isn't your friend or for comfort.. It's for keeping as alive..

Once you get to goal and your maintaining you can have a day off once a week and have a little treat.. It's all about moderation.

Just keep your eye on the prize (i.e the new sexy slimmer you) and just envision that image each time you crave something..

Maybe have a bar at night instead of a shake with a cup of tea and curb those naughty cravings haha..

xoxo

Well said.

Today's result 3lbs off. I need 4 next week, no sneaky antics will be had this week!!!

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 5) -3 (even with a full night off)
Week 6) -4
Week 7) -3

Wow that's fab emz!! How much have u lost in total? Wat was ur start weight and goal? Sorry on phone so can't c xx

That's still 37lbs in 7 weeks!!! If I dropped that is be ecstatic!!! Well done you x

Thanks for working that out Bettie!!

Viita thanks for that Hun, that really has made me feel so much better!! To be honest today I'm in one of those 'on a diet and feel as though I want to strangle someone' moods and generally feel a bit crap lol I needed some 'real talk' and believe me it's made a mahoosive difference to how I'm feeling so cheers for that chick!

Emz that's fabbo!! 37 lbs! Cor blimey, I'm so pleased for ya, it's not just the numbers, you're looking great in your pics!! Keep it up girl!!

Vanessa, luv ya as always x

Everyone keep up the good work and cheers for the support! Let's keep each other going!!!

X

Back