Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

V I remember it like it was yesterday! My eldest is 19 now coming up 20. The years between 12 and 17 were a blur of hormonal craziness. She's alright now though...:)

So here's to a good day. Get chugging that water..

Just having last coffee t weigh in, I always stop couple of hrs before!

Yeah she certainly is hormonal! Lol, my boy is 14 and he just grunts, eats and plays in xbox I can handle that!!

How's ur day so far Bettie???? When's ur next weigh?

Lou....how r u babe xxx

Hiya

So far so good but mind is trying it's best to tempt me. Just had chicken soup and water and managed to ignore the tiger chest loaf that's calling me and the key lime pie from yesterday's menu.

Weighed myself, 16.0...not good, was 15.12 at last weigh in so as you can see, I've been busy with the eating.

V, you crack me up!! Boi?!!!! You've been on the caffeine!!! Booyakashaaa!!! OMG looks like I have been too, coming out with the old Ali G one liners hahaaa

My friend asked me out for an English brek lie this morning and I managed to steer clear, go me!

Neeeeed today to be over and QUICK!!!

Ooooooh I can't wait until my little ones are grown teenagers!! Then I can really relax haha

Betty, I'm experiencing hormonal craziness with my 9 year old?!?! That can't be normal right?!?!! She's a proper little madam! Kids eh!

Yeah they so stay in their rooms a lot, but don't get cuddles or kisses anymore and they only say I love u when they want something lol!!!

Well done u for saying no to breakfast!!! Just trying to stay young I reckon Lou with the Ali g and boi talk lol!!

Well done u keep going u can do it xx

Not a big fan of toffee n walnut, butterscotch still winning lol

Soooo on my 2nd shake, a busy afternoon ahead and parents evening later so hopefully will be too busy to be thinking of food.

I think the shake is filling me up more than the soup??!

I find that. Think it's the water.

Have you tried mix a mouse yet? It's lush. Bet it would be a scrummy with butterscotch!

Not that hungry. But soooo bored. Deliberating if I'm going to work tomorrow. A seems better but it's hard to say if she is well enough to go back to preschool.

I saw ur post yesterday regarding the mix a mousse B, is it really nice?

I love the toffee and walnut and choc mint hot is my fave, I'm on bars as well so I take forever to chew them lol!!

Omg well I never 4lbs off!! I'm well chuffed with that, I feel so bloated too!!

Can I get a whoop whoop???

Amazing well done chica. How much is that so far?

Woop woop!!! 26lbs omg so close to the 11's!! Gotta really go for ss this week mmmm xxx

Holy bat shi't close to the 11s what was your start weight and how many weeks?

Thanks everyone means alot.........14'1 now on week 9, but i havent been overly strict as u can c by my stats, had 3 weeks of sts then didnt weigh as knew id been naughty then gained pound, so 5 weeks ive lost the majority.

oops 6 weeks!

Lou, that's y I never go by my scales as this morning they said 12'8!! Always go by ur cdc!!

I kept saying saying r u sure I've lost 4!! I'm so bloated xx

I jump in mine from time to time but they don't read write!!!

Aaaahhhhhh someone has made a higher offer on the house, we've gotta wait till tomorrow to see what the bank who repossessed it wanna do. We might still be the more viable option even at a slightly lower price but the wait is killing meeeeeeeee. I wanna eat chips, pizza n fried chicken aaaahhhvbhg!! Maybe its bedtime lol xx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 5) -3 (even with a full night off)
Week 6) -4
Week 7) -3

Oh no whats gonna happen then chick? Y is it that we turn to food or alcohol when we get bad news? I felt so **** after not getting that job last week, my first thought was chocolate BUT i didnt i fail i had a pint of water!!

R u able to buy another house chick????

Back