Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Awwww fingers crossed for ya Emz!

V!!!! That's fabbo!!!! Well done!!! Whoop whoop!! Ooooooh the 11's will here in a jiffy!

Proud of ya xxx

Thanks babe that means alot gotta do ss from tomorrow, thats gonna come hard as ive been having milk in my coffee and if hungry ill eat eggs or tuna!

Hows ur day been babe, hope u havent struggled to much babe xxx

Well I've just had my 3rd and final pack, chicken soup, so bland and horrid even with half a tub of pepper thrown in lol my taste buds have reawakened lol but gonna have an early night and try to detox myself again over the next few days, I know I can do it and if I do get hungry I'll have a shake later, I neeeeeeed to at least get out if the 15's

We can get another house but this is THE house :( just having a hot mint choc, gonna catch up on the voice and go to bed. Least I've got a long weekend away with the girls starting Friday and 4 days off plan, I cannot wait.

Well done V on your 4lbs it's awesome xx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 5) -3 (even with a full night off)
Week 6) -4
Week 7) -3

Oh babe not nice, stick to what you know next week with a brekkie shake, dinner and then tea, i tend to have a bar for tea, had cappaccino for breakfast last week and toffee walnut for lunch, this week i got choc mint for breakfast, strawberry tetras when at work and a mixture of bars.

Like you say shakes fill u up more so go for them! Im gonna be hanging as going ss! So dont leave me lol!!

Well done on staying on track Em, wow ur off to center parcs arent u? Thats something to look forward to chick xx

Yeah V you're right! I'm going to stick with the shakes for now. They're more enjoyable and fill me up. Oh no I can't get bars for now can I? Coz I cheated, dammit!!!

Awww of course I won't leave ya chick!! You're stuck with me now hahaaa, we can help each other through xx

I've already gone to bed lol, kitchen is closed for the night now, I'm watching corrie now and after eastenders I'm gonna go sleep lol, I'm not gonna lie, I'm flippin hungry lol but if I continue with the binge madness tonight then I'll be on the slippery slope back to where I started!

Xx

Yeah baby, Center Parcs with lots of chilling and food and wine ....Oh how I miss wine lol. Just 2 more days in the office to get through xx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 5) -3 (even with a full night off)
Week 6) -4
Week 7) -3

That's fab emz ur gonna have an amazing time just do lots of walking try and get some of the goodies off!!

Lou I wanna go to bed another hour! I've just binged oops!!! I had binges last week and still had my bars and lost!!!

I'm gonna b wiv ya though this as going ss and it's gonna b hard!!!

Good u gone to bed though babe, don't beat urself up chick xxx

Morning, feel rubbish for binging last night, oh well only got myself to blame if I don't lose any.

Anyway first day off ss and gotta go through the pain of it all again bad breath etc, hope u all have a good day I'm bak to work boo xx

V, you don't feel worse than me lol, I literally lost the plot last night. I'm starting to think I'm looking like a prize bozo on here lol one minute I'm in the zone and the next, what zone????

Sooooo plan is today, college, all day, 2 shakes and 1 tetra, keep busy, focus on the here and now...

I've got the usual tummy ache and know that I'll be looking for my next fix in about T minus 6 hours but going to stick at it....

Have a great day doll xx

Oh babe I just read ur post about last night, right u need to do it today babe, I'm bak on ss so we'll do it together like the first weekend, ok????

Try and write off last night and start a fresh today, u must get weighed tomorrow and go from there, agreed??????

Agreed!

Sounds like a plan V, I desperately need to do this. 1 cheat is starting to spill out of control...

Yep, last night wasn't good, it was even worse to think that I got out of bed to eat all that and then head straight back into bed...wtf didn't I just stay in my damn bed?!?!!!

As Betty said, it's a blip, I just have to try and move in from this. Right V, let's do this xx

Your fighting that voice in ur head, now she's a fat, overweight voice and the slim one isn't getting a say!!

NOW Lou, it's hard but buy kids food u don't like or wouldn't eat.... Get that dress out again on it wardrobe. Your not a failure ur just human but you've got to break the habit otherwise you will be fat and miserable oh and look at the money u already spent! Telling off over love u babe xxxx

Just worked out day 63 for me wow!!!

I AM ON 4 SHAKES A DAY at the moment and although i have done a couple of days on 3 i think that would be really hard for me, i have told myself if have to cheat to do it with low carb low fat stuff at least so i dont feel like a total failure after, so far i havent succumbed though. my first week loss on 4 shakes was 16lbs so i am extremely happy with that, I was concerned if i had the 4 shakes then I wouldnt see the benefit as much.

That's a fab loss kat, if ur hungry then 4 shakes is doing it for u with that loss, so keep up the good work chick xx

Hey Lou, how's it going? I've had to take day off as daughter still poorly, gotta make hrs up arghhh!

I've been good so far, have u chick xx

Back