Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Betty, I feel ur pain! I've given up trying to work men out!!! They're from another planet entirely! They have a hard time with their feelings so best to let them just get on with it lol, later in you both can have a good chat, sounds like he needs a bit of TLC?

Gosh I've overdid it with the water today, I'm attached to my flippin toilet!!! Will be stopping at 7 because I got a hot double date with my sofa and the tv remote and I don't intend on moving for the next 5 hours!!!

That's what I'm talking about chick on the lav!!!!

Haha you two are like a double act. Lou - my OH is mental. He really is, hot headed and idiotic. But cute sometimes! He can go off to his mates and be all blither about me because I'm not fetching carrying and bringing him. It's fine. Me and brad Pitt are hooking up between 8-10 then if I've got the energy I'm having a threesome with woody Harrelson and the beautiful Mathew mconnoghay!

U go girl!!!! With the threesome not the toilet!!! And so u should b peeing for England!!!!!

Eeeerrrrrrm no Betty my dear, correction...Brad Pitt is going to be with me, in my living room during those hours so you better get ur facts right luvvy!!!!

Betty your OH is normal, you've just described the whole population of the male species, even my 11 year old son is showing signs!!

Eeeerrrrrrm no Betty my dear, correction...Brad Pitt is going to be with me, in my living room during those hours so you better get ur facts right luvvy!!!!

Haha.... He's defo here with me! Wonder where Angelina is???? World war z isn't as good as I expected though....may have to sack him off for woody and Matt!

And home!!! In onsie and having choc mint shake mmmm

Haha you lot crack me up glad I found this thread :)
My OH is making me watch jeepers creepers :( argh it's too scary for me haha I would much rather a date with brad!!

I've had a funny day not been on plan I will note what I have had and pray I don't gain!

Strawberry shake, bag of mini Oreos, 3 slice of ham, skinny caramel latte small, 6 mini eggs.
Damn well I've not gone mad and could have been much worse but feel like as I've not had my 2 shakes the calories from that will hopefully count as the calories from the shakes! Wishful thinking anyway lol
I've drank loads of water though!

Here's to a 100% day tomorro, I feel ashamed writing it down but know I need to!

London sounds a fun plan :)

How old are we all? I'm 30 xx

Wat u like sunshine!!! Is this ur first week????

U can all have brad, I've got Liam hems worth!!!!!!!!!

I'm 43!!!!!!

No I've been doing the diet ages lol
I don't even mind I had all that cos shouldn't do too much damage
Will stick to products tomorro lol xx

Ooh hemsmorth mmmm

Channing Tatum ;)

Oh no c!!! Well we all have slip ups!!!! Oh yeah step up!!!!

Sunshine, don't worry about those bits n pieces you had today, weekends are always hard and if u think about it, u should still lose because compared to what we would've eaten before that is still a big drop in calories! Just keep thinking, tomorrow will be better!

I'm 33 guys x

Well I thoroughly enjoyed that film and I must say, Brad Pitt still has 'it'! Let's just say, I wouldn't kick him outta bed in a hurry! Lol

Everyone gone to sleep??!

Back