Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Don't do fruit tea... Stick with peppermint!!!

Hahaha it's me girlie Susan!!!!! We need u on here babe!!!

I'm drowning in cornettos!!!!!!!

Hi Susan, welcome to the mad house!!!

Loving your attitude! You're right, it's irrelevant what number restart this is, main thing is that you're determined to make this work! I think we can all agree that this diet isn't easy but the way I see it, even through the blips, restarts etc, every successful day that we do, we are another step closer to where we want to be as long as we never give up!

Betty, I quite like our nest, it's become quite cosy!

X

Fruit tea is not allowed when in ketosis!!!

Put the cornetto down chick!!!!

It's not worth it V

Sunshine!! I've cheated for last 3 weeks and have lost but it's now caught up with me!!!

So we all starting tomorrow a fresh!!! Yes, Lou, sunshine, Susan and me!!!!!

Mwahhhh

I'm outta control!!!!!!!!!

No I asked my cdc and she said not on ss they will kick u out of ketosis

Step away from the cornetto!! ;)

It's a really hard diet but we are doing It and we will all get to our goal :) will be worth the struggles!!

Xx

Lou listen to ur voice message!!!!!!!!!!!

What is Stacey playing at on eastenders?!?!? How totally ridiculous and unrealistic! Sorry I'm in chief couch potato mode and shouting at my Telly! The food has obviously had some kinda effect on me!

Don't watch it!!!!!

On a positive note, I've got choc mint for breakfast, peanut bar for lunch and lemon crucnh for tea as at work and then college! 4 litres if water and coffee!!!

Bloody focused me!!!!! 3 weeks 5 days til vodka mmmmmmmmmm

Hi everyone and thanks for the warm welcome!!!

Yep V, this is a fresh start and we will all do amazing!!!

Honestly, who wants cornetto's when you can have a Cambridge shake?!?!

Lady, put the ice cream down and drink some water, otherwise go to bed!!!! ?

Your right Lou, every good day is another one done and dusted, and hopefully another pound lost we will never see again!!!

Last time I got to half a stone away from goal and then lost the plot, so I now have about 3 and a half stone to get back to where I was and then another half stone to goal!!!

Just gotta stick to plan.... ?

Back