Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Hahaa you are crackers....
Weigh in madness.....I've had some cucumber and a chicken satay! Hahahahahahahaha.

Tomorrow is a new day. Just make sure you drink that water.

Yep might even have a choc one just to really upset u!!! I'll send u a pic!!! Love ya Susan meahhh!!!!!

I've got as long day!!!

Would like to say thank u. All so much I've made some amazing friends on here some longer then others but we will do this an Susan your a strong mama!!!

Lou I love u!!! Your voice message was to funny!!!!!

Bettie cucumber is far to healthy!!!!!

Ya know the thing I'm most peed about is the fact that I had all 4 Cambridge products today and then decided to go off the rails at 6pm!!!! What a waste of products!!!! Coz they cost a bloody bomb today, I got loads of extras and now I feel like I've just wasted nearly a tenners worth of stuff....sigh....oh well, I didn't see that one coming! Last week I actually planned the day off and conserved my packs!

Soooo V, Betty, are we all agreed that nothing other than Cambridge is going to pass our lips tomorra?!!! Ooooook sorted!

Sunshine and Susan, we're right behind you as from tomorra, no more slip ups! X

I knoooooo! I was like omgosh, did B really just say cucumber?!?!!! Between you and ur ryvita bingeing and Betty and her cucumbers I'm thinking am I in the right place??! I've got serious issues compared to you two!!! I need help!!!

Yes mum!!!!!

Back on it like a car bonet!! My cdc is going away for 4 weeks in May so can't afford to buy 4 weeks so really need to b at goal by then or step 3 with 2 products a day!!

Have I mentioned I feel sick!!!!

V, your nasty!!! I look forward to the photo though ?

Yep, tomorrow is the day!!

I'm with Lou, how can you have a hinge with ryvita or cucumber?!?!? That's just wrong guys!!!!

Know what you mean though, writing my cheque today really hurt, so I must remember that feeling when I'm struggling!!! I hate wasting money!!!

This'll be a fab week ?

Yep fab week and fab thread!!! Honesty from tomorrow onwards!!

Right bed for me been to work today I want a holiday so overtime is calling!!!

I'm gonna pull my fat sick body up the stairs and into bed!!!

Catch u all tomorrow for week of pain and lots of weightloss xxxx

I know right.... I'm living my vie da cucumber loca!

Tomorrow. 100%... It's on!

It was hard parting with the money, I definitely need to remember and focus in why I am actually doing this because this diet isn't cheap!! And now I'm having 4 products a day (mainly due to my recent obsession with lemon bars), it's costing a bomb!

I think we all need to record and watch 'my 600lb' life continuously!!! That certainly works for me! I know I've said his before heaps of times but it is such an eye opener, food has literally destroyed those peoples lives, I'm always 100% on a thurs because of that programme!!!

As V says, back on it like a car bonnet!

What channel is on Lou? I will try catch it! And I agree it's a lot of money!! Are u finding the losses as good having 4 shakes?? I feel I should have 4 products some days rather than just 3 xx

I had some chocolate tonight!! Dammit!!!! :(

100% tomorro girls let's go!!! Xx

Sunshine you've gotta watch it! It's so emosh! Sometimes it has me in tears! And other times I get soooo mad at the person on it, who still continues to eat themselves into an early grave and hurting everyone else around them in the process and then I think, that could be me in 10 years time or less if I don't pull my flippin socks up and get on with it! It's on Thursday at 9pm on TLC channel on sky x

I find it soooo much easier with products a day, my CDC said it doesn't affect the losses at all and I don't think it does, if anything it helps me to stick to the diet alot more than when I was on 3, only thing is it's a bit more expensive and if you're getting bars or tetras then it can really hike the price up!

Awww not to worry about he choccy, we are all in this together and sometimes these things happen, don't dwell on it and from tomorrow lets continue to support one another and crack this! Weather is going to get back warm again and we need to be ready for it!!!

X

i was ""good" today but my mouth is bored, i have had killer toothache all week and it flares up every time i drink anything, i should get down the dentist really but sod that, i like the pain LOL

I feel the same about cheating when it comes to it, it feels like such a massive waste of money. friday night because i had been out for my meal I totally ate all my kids leftovers, if i hadnt had the meal i could have resisted them lol. I have so much weight to lose i just want it to be over quickly. especially when my husbands skinny sister said to me at the weekend that i didnt need to lose weight because i look good. it was nice of her but i do NOT look good lol, it made me a bit angry and i thought surely i deserve better than this, i get tired just going up the stairs Im such a heffer lol. I see his family about once a month and I am looking forward to the time when I can just rock up in my size 12's and blow them all away with how hot i am LOL (I have never been hot, always a bit of a porker lol)

anyway. im rambling because i should be asleep and i am resisting it for some strange reason.

good luck tomoz on the diet ladies, we can DO THIS!!!!

Awww Kat, I totally know the feeling, all I can say is ditto to everything you said. I think our overall confidence is at an all time low, we feel so crap about ourselves and although the diet makes us feel in control when we are on it, as soon as there is any kind of 'blip' that horrible feeling of dread soon returns, thinking we have a humongous mountain to climb and thinking will we ever get to the top!! But we will! The way I see it if we did the diet for 340 days out of 365 days in the year, we'd still lose the weight, blip or not this bloomin weight is coming off!! Not that I want to be doing the diet for a year lol but you get my drift! Yeah the diet is a 100% diet but the main thing is, we are on it and we aren't giving up!

I feel like utter crap this morning, typical food hangover feeling, tummy ache, strange dry tongue, bad breath (no not ketosis I know!) just my body's way of reacting to the junk I are last night, I've woken up feeling sluggish not full of energy and ready to face the day like yesterday, this is a totally different feeling and now the worst bit, I'm obsessing over the scales! Yesterday after all the bingeing, I weighed myself before bed....who asked me to do that?!?!!!!!! I was 3 lbs heavier than my weigh in that morning!!!!!! If at least some of that isn't gone by the time I step on the scales this morning I'm literally going to feel like crap all day!!!! Aaarrrggghhhh!!!

Plus side, today's going to be exceptionally busy so I'm going to pack a bar in my bag, some water and get back to business!!

Morning ladies lol, have a great day xx

Last edited:
Why do u weigh yourself I don't get that? Your gonna b different every time u get on the scales and it's demoralising if u c a gain, surely???

I too feel like shiney ***** this morning! But think I've just lost wat I ate last night!!!! Sorry tmi!

So day 1 or day 70 should I say of choc mint for breakfast, no more messing this is ridiculous money wasted now for last stone to be removed from my fat ugly body!! 3 weeks to get into the 11's I can do this and will pfffff so tired!!!!

Right we feel like cheating we come on here, I do not and will not feel rubbish again!!!

V xx

Morning V

I know, I'm such a total weirdo! I don't get why I weighed myself neither?!!! Don't know what I was expecting or hoping to see on them! Maybe that I somehow miraculously managed to lose 3lbs lol

Right today lets gooooo!!! We can surely do it! I'm actually looking forward to getting back on track because felt like crap eating all that crap!!!

Busy day ahead, just how I like it!

X

Morning babe!

I feel rubbish in a foul mood and all because of a cornetto or two!!!!

No more bulls.....g! I can't afford this diet when I'm on track so if I don't do it then I might as well burn the money! Well I do that with smoking! But I can't carry on keep cheating! Right that's my lecture to myself over with!!!

Here's to a capaccino! I can't believe how grumpy I am!!

Anyway to my ladies, Lou, Susan, Bettie, sunshine and kat (hope haven't forgotten any)! Here's to a good day xxx

Morning ladies, I'm baaaaaaack. Been away with the girls for 4 days of non-stop carb loading and can honestly say it was totally worth it but I do feel like every inch of me has swollen. I've put on 7lbs, which must be a record. I'm sure that'll be gone in no time though.

Hope you're all doing great?

Xx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 5) -3 (even with a full night off)
Week 6) -4
Week 7) -3
Week 8) -3

Back