Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Morning emz!!!

Glad u had a lovely weekend, well I feel better now lol u got 7 to lose and I'm moaning about 1 lol.

Back in track today????

i cant afford this diet at all, our money situation is at critical mass and i am only on the diet because my mother is paying for it, after offering to pay for me to have a gastric band after visiting me 3 weeks ago and seeing how FAT i am lol. My mum has always had a problem with my weight since i was about 16 and i do believe it has a lot to do with my consistent weight gain over the years, i would never do that to my daughter, I am always trying to big her up instead of making her feel like she isnt good enough. add to that the fact that my mother is absolutely stunning (I look like my dad LOL)

So today I am going to stick to the diet 100%, I might have a nice warm coffeeish drink this morning (I like to mix my coffee with toffee and walnut MMMM) and then the rest later. i need to make sure i am drinking enough water too because of this stupid toothache i keep forgetting to but i already had a litre this morning so thats something.

Today I have to make amendments to the first 3 chapters of the book i am writing, its hard when I am sitting and writing not to want to eat endless rounds of toast but I might go and sit on a bench somewhere so I am nowhere near a kitchen LOL.

Bless ya yeah it's a busy day for me so I can keep busy it's that time at night but I'm just gonna go to bed!!

I'm sure ur beautiful kat and don't put yourself down babe xxx

Critical parents are the worst!!! Damaging to your very core. But people still clamour for their approval and love!

So on the train, late for work, stress levels up already. The bloody duffus has not returned, nor has the car. He is being chief weirdo. But it's ok. Life goes on!!!!

Lou - I'm seriously thinking I'm a medical oddity. I only ate cucumber and chicken satay and I'm up 3lbs this morning!!! I think it must be gravity, or lack of water, or both.

So... Work . I like it when I'm at work. Keeps things simple! I will probably walk a fair bit today too. So hopefully get burning some fat off my Lardy bum.

Morning everyone...

So nice fresh day ? I'm one product down and had my first pint of the day!!! This diet is so rock n roll!!!

Hope everyone has a fab 100% day today...

im so glad that i dont have scales at home, i would be so depressed! i think from day to day the scales arent an accurate measure so im glad i only get weighed once a week.

yeah my mums a nightmare about weight, but i told her until she gives up smoking she isnt allowed to lecture me because its far worse. anyway shes given up now so i have to listen to it LOL

? morning ladies must be something in the air I got a lie in this morning and was still in the foulest mood ever!! My poor OH and the kids got the brunt of it and I had tears and everything!! (Loser) :(

Well I was naughty and jumped on the scales this morn and it's showing a 7lb loss yay yay!! I get weighed tomorro so I'm really hoping for a 9lb loss to get me back to where i was 2 weeks ago as I had a big gain last week after being ill!!

I'm working 11.30 til 8 tonight so will be kept away from food which is good!! Will do the same as you V and get to bed early to avoid food later!!

I love the summer berry flavoring it's helping me drink more water :)

Here's to 100% day from all of us gorgeous ladies :) xxx

Morning ladies!!

At work wat a joy!!!

I'm bloody determined to get into the 11's by April 18th!!

All good positive vibes please lol

Morning, I am way back on track now. No days off or trips planned for at least another month and I won't be cheating. We can do it xx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 5) -3 (even with a full night off)
Week 6) -4
Week 7) -3

Wat do u mean yet kat!!! We won't cheat!! I've decided I'm going to college after work then home walk the dog and bed!!

Hellloooo beautiful people!!!

How y'all doing?!

Just had my 1st product of the day, peanut bar with a strong coffee and a litre of water, so far so good. Got zero intention of cheating today because my tummy was in such a bad way this morning and I do not want a repeat!!!

Emz! Hi stranger! Thought u deserted us all! Glad to have ya back!

Kat, I can soooo relate to the parent thing! My mum gives me such a hard time about my weight, of course she's a size 10 and has been for her whole adult life so she doesn't understand the struggles but I always remind her that her smoking daily is the same as my addiction to food!! At least ur mum is actually paying for the diet, that's bloody brill!!! I neeeeed someone to pay for mine too lol

At college, lunchtime, everyone is eating nice stuff and biscuits being passed around but I'm sitting here sipping on water like a good girl!

Catch ya later guys!!

Xxxx

Just had choc mint bar mmm oops no photo Susan lol it didn't last long!!!

2 litres of water down and 3 coffees!!

i had a bit of tuna but i just wont have 4th shake, i didnt even have much, but i still feel guilty , so i drank a litre of water immediately lol - im sure it will be fine!! it was well under the calories of a shake so im not worried.

I'm eating a choc mint bar mmm it's delish!!
I do actually love this diet :) this is my second product today will have a 4th if I struggle today

I'm craving chicken so bad so I think I may have some tomorro after weigh in to get it out my systems can't see chicken doing much damage either :)

Unless it's KFC of course ;) haha which it won't be ;)

God I'm fed up with my job :( what are you both doing at college? Xx

I'm doing maths and English then sept doing access course science to health practioners eek!!!

I'm now walking dawg then leave about 4!! I'm knackered so will pretend to listen in maths and come home bout 8 and collapse!! I've taken on more hrs at work as well cos wanna go on holiday!!!

Got peanut bar for tea had choc mint for lunch dunked in coffee mmmm

Health practitioner sounds good!! Is that in a docs surgery?
I was looking into peadiatric nursing but will have to do an access course and my science and maths!! Scary stuff :-/

God I'm dreaming of walkers crisps, magnums and whole cooked roast chickens!!!! I want my bed before I do any damage!!

So hard!! Xx

Yeah it's access at college then hopefully go to uni to do odp course which is theatre nurse, doing that as only 2 yrs and I'm no spring chicken!!!

I've been having them throughout and have been in ketosis the whole time- my consultant says any bagged tea is fine!

Back