Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

You've hit the nail in the head kat! We need to change the way we think of food!!

Omg I'm dead!!! Just done davinas abs section lol!!!

Well no pain no gain lol!! My daughters sitting on sofa with a crunchie and iPad giving, mum come on ur not doing it right!!! Cheeky mare lol

Thanks ladies for the support, encouragement and understanding xx you're a great bunch xx

Yep, this diet is hardcore and I do have my moments but I have no intention of giving up the fight lol maybe I need to take Emz advice and eat a step 2 meal on the days I'm finding things hard, why didn't my cdc tell me that?? Better than pigging out on cake or key lime pie lol

Soooo been at college all day where I had a golden veg drink and a lemon bar and now back home I've just devoured a veg soup and another bar and that's it for tonight, another litre of water to go and an early night.

Weigh in on Wednesday, hope I can lose something by then...

How is everyone today??

Xx

Hey Lou, was worried about u haven't heard from u all day!!!

Glad ur sticking to it babe, 3 weeks today boi woop woop!!!

Just booked a spray tan lol well I gotta try not look like a bottle of milk next to u!!!! Pmsl. Xx

Hahaaa u won't chick! We're gonna look like 2 hot mamas! Ebony n ivory lol

Awww I'm cool Hun, just had a really busy day but I like it like that! Feeling focused today, wish I could feel like this everyday! Sometimes my mind is so weak and that's when I eat, determined not to cheat now.

We r so on the same wavelength I'm super strong today xx

i been strong today too. i didnt have my frst one til 1 so i still have one more to go. will make it a hot one.

even managed to clean my kitchen today because i timed my shake to coincide wit h dinner time, made it so much easier

Ur doing fab Kat! Isn't it sooo much easier when you gave the 1st one a bit later!

I'm watching The Biggest Loser Finale...omg so inspiring!!!

Morning all x

I've woken up feeling dog rough today! I have the sore throat from hell! Nice! Lucky thing I'm not actually eating any food because this would seriously be difficult with a swollen, sore and very painful throat.

So the weather is going to be gorgeous for the next few days which means hopefully it'll keep me motivated and clocks going forward tonight too so no more messing! Summer will be here in a jiffy!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend, stay strong!

Xx

Morning

Hope everyone has a good day! I'm off for a power nap!

How odd lou _ I was like that yesterday.

Today has pushed me to my limit already, Ive just had a screaming paddy as OH turns up out of the blue this morning (not been seen in a week). Has sold our car and was driving all the way up to stockport to pick up a clapped out ford focus that he has bought - this was bad enough but he gets there and buys a car which he has just informed me has not EFFING ROAD TAX so he cant even drive it back and he wants ME to insure it for him. The man utterly deranged. I dont think I can take much more of this.

I just want the ground to swallow me up. I need some kind of relief from this insanity.

Omg Bettie, wats he thinking? U need to rethink chick ur kids need to come first in all this babe.

It's an impact that will have affects of them. I bet ur fuming!!!

Have u had time to eat lol x

wow bettie your husband sounds like a good guy to go to a party with but maybe nothing else lol

i been pretty strong today, cleaning my kitchen (again - its neverending) just about to peel some spuds

yesterday i made a giant vat of pork curry and i froze 3 large portions of it my family ate the rest, today i am making 2 cottage pies and freezing one of them. Had enough of cooking so if i bulk cook then when i am really not in the mood I can just defrost something for the parasites - just got a new microwave too so that will make life much easier. ours broke about year ago and i have to time dinner to the exact moment my husband arrives home which is a drag

Good idea Kat, think I need to do that myself! I'm so unorganised lol

Awww Betty, you've got the patience of a saint! I'd literally throttle him!! I wouldn't be able to control my anger, I'd go wild with utter frustration, my head would start spinning lol but, on the other hand, you know how he is and you love him and when we love someone with all out heart, decide to spend our lives with that person and that person is the father of our children then we learn to accept their 'ways' and although it's not easy, we are in it for the long haul and it's not really a choice anymore, it's a way of life that we have come to expect and accept although it's not easy, we can't change the people we love. Men are a law unto themselves at the best of times and you know what I think, I think he's a very lucky man to have a woman like you in his life. I can tell from just ur posting on here that you're an extremely intelligent and compassionate strong woman and I'm sure he knows your worth! Nothing and nobody in this life is easy and you know him better than anyone else Hun xx

Omg I'm really going on right now aren't i! Listen I spent 11 years loving a man that was too busy loving himself!! He didn't have any credible issues only that he was a shallow, selfish git who didn't know a good thing when he had it, but at the time I loved his sorry ass and he could do no wrong! That was a totally different situation to yours by the sound if it, some people are just complex and abstract and sometimes impossible to 'get' but as long as it's not driven by selfishness then you just have to continue to be the patient woman that you are!

Omg, I'm still ranting!

On to other news, I'm still poorly and so far have managed a bar and a little water but I'll. e fighting fit in no time hopefully, great thing is I have zero appetite! Way to go!!!

How's everyone today?

Xx

Betty you better get ur ass to London in 3 weeks and out on a night out with me and V and sunshine ( if ur still up for it sunshine?!) because it sounds like u can do with a night out and Liverpool ain't that far, come to the bright lights of west end lol and just for the record, I haven't been 'out out' in a good year or more so I'm going to be the original granny/fish outta water woman on the night but ya kno wot, it's my bday and I still feel like a fat frump and I don't give a damn!!!! Well I do...but that is my mantra! And I'm gonna keep telling myself that!!! YOLO!!!!!!

Yes girls let's do the London date 2 weeks 6 days whoop!!!

Lou, I'll b the oldie chick 43 and I'll be like old enough to be kids we see out mother!!! I tried an amazing pair of electric blue high heel shoes on today I honestly wouldn't b able to walk in them though and I wanna last the night!!!!

Think I'm gonna stick with this dress I got but it's a size 12 so gotta keep diet up!!!

Omg can't wait so excited really wanna book everything but can't yet arghhh!!!

U staying in hotel with me Lou or not xx

Hi girls, sorry I've been AWOL for so long! Been having major issues with my phone, charged the thing all night, then leave it on silent at work and by the time 5 o'clock comes round the battery has died!!! I hate being unable to communicate with the world and know what is going on...

So how is everyone?? So far,I've had a good first week, cannot wait for weigh in on Monday night, though it had better be a good one!!!

I'm too struggling like a lot of you though, not in the least bit hungry but desperately wanting food!!!!

The smells of all food at the mo is amazing!!! My senses seem to have heightened smell wise and its NOT FAIR!!!

Oh well, as V says I can have some of the delicious food I want, just not yet!!!

Your doing amazing S!! Even if a little quiet for my liking lol xx

Back