Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Eggs and ham is really sensible lol. I just ate half a block oF mozzarella it was gross lol. But skipped last milkshake so I'm not up on calories or carbs , but seriously ew. Tomorrow will try diff soup, got on of each flavour just to see, got a bit sick of all the sweet flavours.

Also when I'm really up against it I drink a cherry coke zero, it's filling and different and so far hasn't affected anything I don't think. Anything to break up the monotony.

Mozzarella on its own????

Cherry coke zero sounds lovely right about now Kat, yum, I think I'll be putting that on my next shopping list!

Mozzarella! I don't really eat that unless it on a pizza lol, I am a cheese freak tho but I'm boring, I just like my plain ole cheddar! The eggs n ham was da wisest choice I've made so far on any given cheat day, usually it's cake, crisps and bread!!! But I thought noooo weigh in is t-minus 36 hours away so damage limitation!!! My aim for Wednesday is to get into the 14 stone bracket and if I manage that I will be one extremely happy lady!!!!

Well done Lou, that was an excellent choice, particularly as you had to cook the eggs, and usually when I feel like that its a matter of getting something quick, which crisps and cake are... They too are my favourites!!!!

Really missing cake and bread!!! But hey, one day we can have it, just in smaller portions!!! :0)

Morning all!!

Woke up with bloated tummy after my binge last night!!

That's it need to get outta that habit as getting to regular!!

Omg I'm so tired got work then college gonna b a long day!!! Just had fruits of the forest for breakfast and it's lush I must buy some ice to put in. Lou, u had eggs woop woop!!! Lol keep it up gonna b a good loss this week I can feel it in me bones!!

S,we can both get into our other stone bracket by next week! Well u will ur on a mission and u don't cheat unlike me!!

Have a good day xx

Morning V, sorry to hear your feeling bloated today.... I hate that feeling....

Feeling sorry for you with work and college.... I'm off to the office in a few minutes.... It's a new year, starting today and my business is changing, so very exciting!!!! Well to me it is anyway!!! Lol!!! :0)

Your right though, we can both get to the lower stone bracket by next week, just gotta keep going....

I keep telling myself, if I stick to plan it will get easier... I just hope I'm right... Some days I could eat my own weight in crap.... I miss yummy food so much.... But, it will get easier.... Here's to week no. 2 :0)

I'm a fat bloater today oh and tired!!! But I have a Jane Norman top on that I haven't worn sine 1994!!!!

Back on it today and gonna see 11.13 Tuesday!!!! Right S let's do this and set a goal of another meet when we get down to goal xx

yeah mozarella on its own, i refuse to cheat today, i have pre-prepared meals for my family so i wont need to stand and cook tonight, thats the worst time for me. Im going to try just 3 products a day this week, I would love to have another good loss next week, so I want to keep on the straight and narrow. im pretty stoked with my weigh in yesterday as it was first day of my time of the month so i was bloated and carrying water, so hopefully next week i can drop all of that. in 2lbs i have lost 2 stone. in 9lbs I have lost 2 and a half stone. next monday is the end of my first month on this diet and whatever happens i want to know i did the best i could for the first month at least.

feeling very motivated today, lets see how long it lasts LOL

also i took a pic of myself in undies in the first week, going to take another pic next week a month apart. will be interesting to see the results. going to take a pic every month to keep me motivated. i hate them so much but it does give me a good reality check on the situation because i swear when i look in the mirror i think i look ok lol

It's taken 2 stone for people to comment on how well I look lol!!

Yeah photos r good! I took one but on my other phone so maybe need to find it and remind me of how well I've done

Hey there ladies x

Just finished college and feeling exhausted, it's a lovely sunny day though and that is motivating me to stick to being good with the eating but....and there's a big but, I don't know if I'm going to continue wig the Cambridge diet because I keep cheating!! And really, that's not the way to do it lol. I think I may follow a low carb plan and substitute a few of my meals with Cambridge if that makes sense, so far today I've had nothing which isn't good I guess but I'm looking forward to going home later and having what I had last night! Scrambled egg with ham, felt so good yesterday actually eating something and I didn't feel the least bit guilty, is that right??! Anyway, would be good to know what my ladies think? I always live to hear what u guys have to say because I think this really is a lovely thread and I do enjoy talking to you all xx

Whatever the case, I'm going to see my cdc tomorrow and get weighed and then hopefully by then I'll have come to a decision.

How are u all today? Betty sounds like you're gonna kick some ass today eh!!

Kat you're doing brilliantly!! Fingers crossed for ya next week u can get you're 9 lbs/2.7 stones gone forever!

Susan, I'm a total foodie, love my crisps n cakes! But funnily enough I wasn't craving nothing bad yesterday which was a total 1st for me I tell ya!!! Crazy! Scrambled eggs never tasted so good!

V, no doubt you'll be 11.13 next week luvvy xx

Catch ya later guys x

have you thought about going to step 2? is that where you have 2 cambridge diet things and then a meal? i dont know i havent read that far ahead.

i think at the end of the day its an expensive diet and you do need to be really commited to make it work, and there is no sense in feeling bad about yourself 3 times a week. at the moment i am still in the zone but i know there will be plenty of times when i am not

Honestly I'm on Week 2 of Weight Watchers and I'm all but off the wagon. I rarely cheated on Cambridge, probably 3 times in the 8 weeks and I was very good week 1 on WW as I lived in fear of putting on weight immediately after changing my diet but I've been away for the last 4 days on a mini break with the family and it wasn't good tbh. I'm currently having issues locating the wagon let alone getting back on it and even being really good on hols, no desserts, fruit starter and protein and salad dinners with no frys at breakfast and limiting myself to one alcoholic drink a day I still put on 2 lbs and I'm after tearing into the sweets I brought back to my colleagues. I think this week might be my first gain at weigh in. That said I'm only using the 26 points a day, not using my activity points or my 49 weeklies and I think if I did I'd definitely put on weight every week.

U haven't cheated eating eggs so don't beat yourself up I've lost most of my weight but eating an omelette at night!

If u think u can do low carb go for it, but I know I'm safe on Cambridge and wat I've got for meals. Think when I start introducing food that's when I'm gonna struggle as to many temptations xx ps plus I'd miss u xx

Hi V,

I'd say if this diet is gonna work you have to stick to plan almost 100%. Sounds to me like you should take the pressure off and go for low carb, if it doesn't work and you go crazy you can always come back to Cambridge. Sometimes something like this gives you the nudge you need to stay on track. At the end of the day you'll be greatful for everything that passes your lips if you switch diets.

Xxx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 5) -3 (even with a full night off)
Week 6) -4
Week 7) -3
Week 8) -3
Week 9) sts (4 days off plan)

Don't u mean Lou? Em?!!!!

Lou, I know what you mean... However I've often come off CD and reckon I will low carb it, and I know your not me, but each time I've just come back to CD fatter!!!

It's hard and slow not on CD, but CD is hard!!!

Don't forget though, eggs ain't cheating!!! ?

Yep ur right there S I honestly think Lou u think it cheating but ur not!!

Have ur weigh in and think bout wat ur doing after, oh and let me know how u go!! Think it gonna see next stone bracket xx

I thought on step 2 you could have low carb meals? At the end of the day if you have 2 products a day and a low carb meal not in excess of 300 cals then you are essentially still doing it. Personally I can't be trusted with food which is why I am trying this.

Hey ladies sorry been quiet but fell off the wagon!! Brushed myself down and had talking to myself and been good last 2 days! Decided I need to do SS+ have my shakes and a meal as I Kept cheating!

I have come off lots of time and gone to SW but end up cheating and coming back here so I want to carry on but have an evening meal and hope I still get losses cos at the moment I'm not doing great :-/ I feel like I've been on this diet forever I need a break from sole source!! It's hard going

Your all doing fab :) xxx dreading my weigh in tomorro :(

Hey ladies x

Well thanks for all the feedback, it's been really interesting reading your posts! As yet, I still haven't decided what I'm doing! Right now I'm just concentrating on the weigh in and will see where I go from there I guess. So far today I've not been doing the diet but I've not been bad neither, I was at college all day and got home quite late so have had 2 scrambled eggs and gallons of fizzy water and nothing else. My appetite is quite suppressed right now and I'm not craving anything at all and for some reason I'm not eating my packs?!?! I seem to have rebelled from them lol even the shakes aren't tempting me right now, don't know what's going on there?!

So scrambled egg isn't cheating?! Ooook, well that puts a different spin on it I guess, like sunshine, I may have to enquire about going up a step, but what are the losses like?? I thought would be the same as going lo carb?? Ooooooh this diet malarkey so confusing at times! Let's see what the weigh in tomorrow brings.....hmmm should be interesting lol

Na nite ladies x

Morning!!

Lou have u got the Cambridge book? U need to read that!!

Well another day another dollar absolutely trashed but hey here's to another 100% day.

Hope u all have a good one xx

Back