Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

It was the mankiest thing I had ever tasted. Put me right off every pack but the shakes.

Yep tomato soup is not the best! I do like the soups though, mainly chicken n mushroom and veg soup and as for shakes I love banana and butterscotch.

How's everyone's day been? It's quiet here tonight, or am I the only one with no social life?!!!!

Morning!

Lou I to have no social life but after the night before I was asleep by 8!

I'm up and getting ready to go to work, I can't even explain how tired I am today I could cry, and the fact I feel sluggish and fat after my indulgence yesterday.

Oh well back on it today only 8 hours til I'm bak on my sofa xx

Morning!!!!

It must be the smog making us knackered !!! I'm shattered too. Grand national weekend in Liverpool. It's frickin scary, like something from the lorax laid eggs and they all hatched at once into perma-tanned festooned, curly blown leggy scouse birds.... Makes me feel a bit better when I see tangoed back far Bering squeezed into a halter neck minidress with a peplum that makes them look like they have swallowed a serving plate!!!!

God I'm on one.... Got nasty toothache today. Is it me or is that related to this diet???

i had terrible toothache when i started the diet in about my second week but it went. but it was horrible. yes the soup did put me off
. so far i have only liked the leek and potato and the veg one, the others have been gross/ does the soup just dissolve in hot water like a cup a soup? because i have been making it in my blender and the frothiness of it makes me gag.

dinner time is my worst time, i really struggle but i have been good. maybe having an egg or some ham and just cutting a shake seeing as i am on 4 anyway. this has been my hardest week, i think i still have focus but i am a strange mixture of excited and scared that im losing weight too fast now, which is weird. we shall see ...im alays so impatient to lose weight and now ive actually found a diet that helps me to lose it fast it just feels really odd lol.

wasnt on last night because husband bought thor 2 the movie and we watched that then the tv stopped working so i decided to go to sleep, i think i need to try and get to bed earlier again as i feel better today for it, been having a few late nights and waking up sooooo hungry, then getting to 12 for my first shake has been murder. going out for the day today, thank goodness i have 3 chocolate velvets to take with me as my family are bringing a picnic. have a good day everyone!

Morning!!!! It must be the smog making us knackered !!! I'm shattered too. Grand national weekend in Liverpool. It's frickin scary, like something from the lorax laid eggs and they all hatched at once into perma-tanned festooned, curly blown leggy scouse birds.... Makes me feel a bit better when I see tangoed back far Bering squeezed into a halter neck minidress with a peplum that makes them look like they have swallowed a serving plate!!!! God I'm on one.... Got nasty toothache today. Is it me or is that related to this diet???

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha that is tooooo funny!!!

Awww Kat you're doing really well! I feel for you though because picnics are my favourite thing in the world! I'm one of those that pack everything into the great big massive feast!!! Forget sandwiches...it all goes in!!! I think that's why I'm looking forward to losing the weight now, so I can enjoy my beloved picnics in August lol

I've been the same, having an egg or some ham instead of a pack, it's getting me through so I'm just going with it.

Yesterday was slightly off plan, had a coffee with milk and a vegetable soup and that was it because my throat is still bad but today I've woken up hungry so think it's finally catching up with me.

Vanessa, hopefully hours should fly by at work! Ooooooh did I tell you that I've got 2 weeks off???! I know u hate me right now hahaha

I love u Lou!!

I'm doing more hours for money only got next week then last week off holidays off so I'm not to jealous lol!!!

Why is it that weekends I develop the most enormous cravings?!?!! Really just could murder a roast dinner with all the trimmings right now....

Can't remember the last time I had a hot meal x

Hahaha.... Well having tooth ache has at least put me off food this weekend drinking water like it's going out of fashion.

Had 2 boiled eggs and a couple slices Turkey ham instead of pack on the picnic, I was stuffed, normally I would eat everyone's leftovers lol.

Well that's ok Kat, u did really well!

Wish I could say the same about myself! Let's just say that today hasn't been good...

Ggrrr got back on plan but felt so ill and knackered Friday night I got dominoes :( then yesterday was really good went to the zoo with the family avoided all picnic food had my shake, a bar and a skinny latte but then we went harvester on way home and I ruined the day!! :(
Scales showing 5lbs up damn it!! So will be SS all the way to Wednesday to try undo the damage!!

I love the diet and love the shakes and bars it's just hard to live aswell :(

As no one I know can see this I want to admit that I have binge eating disorder I didn't think there was such a thing but googled it and on the nhs website it shows all about it and it ticks all my boxes!! I am going to go to docs and hope they don't kick me out laughing :-/ but I need some sort of help as it's getting out of hand :-/ I literally think of food all the time!!
If I wasn't getting weighed every week I would fall into a spiral of stuffing my face secretly and god knows how much I would gain!! Getting weighed is my saviour :-/

Awww sunshine....lots of us have disordered relationships with food. You are not alone. Doctors see it all the time and it is sadly on the increase. My own relationship with chocolate particularly is abnormal and unhealthy. Dont stress honey bee. The first step is saying it....

Thankyou Bettie to be honest reading up on it has really clicked into place it really is a serious issue :-/ I wish so much I had a normal relationship with food and hope one day I can have one!
I feel for you on the chocolate as I'm the same I keep buying Easter eggs and eating the lot :-/ just the small ones but still!!

I checked my bank account yesterday and there's about 20 transactions on my card of £10, £20, £7 etc where I go in and buy my binge food and not even actually realising I'm doing it :-/
I need to knuckle down on this diet and stop messing about!! X

Morning everyone. Hope your all having a lovely weekend... Shame about the weather, don't know about where you are but it's pouring with rain here!!!

Yeah Betty, I think your right. We all have a problem with food, that's what's got us to where we are!!!

I seem incapable of eating normally!!! If I'm on plan I'm okay, when I'm off plan I just eat and eat! I know I eat too much but seem unable to stop myself!!!

I just hope this time, when I get to goal I can work up the steps and actually keep the weight off!!

So what's everyone upto today??

Xxxx

Morning!!

Sunshine please don't beat yourself up, I'm safe on the plan but then go mad/binge when not on plan, I've worked it out wen I'm tired Or down I want food. I feel really disappointed in my self as felt poorly yesterday so had chocolate, feel bloated today. Not expecting a loss this week but will get back on it today and give it 100% till April 17!!!!

S, my day will consist of moaning to you and Lou all day and laying watching films!! Housework and washing done and that's it!!!

Back