Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Well ive put on 1.5lb in 2 weeks so that has put me back up to 12'6 arggghhhh!!! Im starting tomorrow ladies and im gonna need support but as ive got next week then not weighing for 3 weeks eek cdc going on hols (how bloody selfish)! Worse thing is i gotta buy my shakes for 3 weeks eek!! Welcome Autumn, we are a bunch on wronguns on here but the support is bloody great wouldnt u agree girls????

I would put more than that on in 2 weeks off ww so don't swell just get on the wagon Hun. Blind weighing for you too as your CDC is away apart from illegal home weighing of course. I think I found it easy as I did step 3 a week first. Good luck and keep focused x

Clearly I meant dwell not swell!!!

haha of course A!!! I knew what u meant, i dont tend to weigh at home as cant c the point as my scales dont weigh same as cdc! Plus they weighed me this morning at 10.13!! Mmmm think i need new ones, but im liking the blind weighing girls, lets hope we all stick to it! Im so stuffed as eating for england knowing im back on it tomorrow. Yeah im gonna do it go small steps and c how it goes xxx

haha of course A!!! I knew what u meant, i dont tend to weigh at home as cant c the point as my scales dont weigh same as cdc! Plus they weighed me this morning at 10.13!! Mmmm think i need new ones, but im liking the blind weighing girls, lets hope we all stick to it! Im so stuffed as eating for england knowing im back on it tomorrow. Yeah im gonna do it go small steps and c how it goes xxx

Baby steps all the way indeed x

Evening ladies

Sipping on my bouillon...how very rock and roll.

Weigh in tomorrow and guess what I did today. Ate 2 of those chocolate eggs with spoons things on the bounce because I was frustrated over some work rubbish.

Bloody typical. Now under normal circumstance I would have to avoid my cwp consultant but that won't help. Hopefully it won't cause an instant water weight gain of ten pounds but knowing me it bloody will!

Is this ur first week on ss? How u finding it?

Is this ur first week on ss? How u finding it?

Yeah first week and think as I did step 3 it seems to have been ok. Day 4 ss today n a bit headachey but been in ketosis since yesterday morning so maybe work related headache.
I did do ss back in 2010 before my wedding managed 6 weeks on ss and ss+ no idea how I did it lol.

Bettiesrevenge those eggs are only chocolate I don't like weirdly x

haha im chuckling at the swell typo. well day one completed im v proud and i dont even feel hungry.maybe this blind weighing is going to work :).
i dont like those egg and spoon things either and im a complete chocoholic.
everyone all ok? day one done waaaa xx

haha im chuckling at the swell typo. well day one completed im v proud and i dont even feel hungry.maybe this blind weighing is going to work :). i dont like those egg and spoon things either and im a complete chocoholic. everyone all ok? day one done waaaa xx

I know I'm a buggar with auto spell lol. I'm a galaxy girl through n through me :) well done fran. Where you going on holiday?

Well done Fran on day one, hopefully ill b on here tomorrow night saying the same thing!

Well done Fran on day one, hopefully ill b on here tomorrow night saying the same thing!

No hope in it u will be saying it I can feel it in my water. All 4 litres of it lol

you will be chick! u know u can do it.im off to magaluf on a girlie all crazy drinking holiday lol.my liver sighs lol.xc

you will be chick! u know u can do it.im off to magaluf on a girlie all crazy drinking holiday lol.my liver sighs lol.xc

Haha my mates are going on Sunday morning this weekend. They're young free n single and not safe to be let out lol. How many of you going sounds like fun. Are you going for long? My mates are back weds afternoon said their bodies can't handle much longer ha x

I feel pants at moment so got in bed, mainly to stop myself eating, not hungry but I have my time of the month and my husband is making me homocidal

just me and a friend for 5 days i cant wait but bit worried the state of me when i get bak! ive got 6 kiddies and in desperate need of a break.
il b heading to bed soon as my brain is trying to tell me im hungry lol.x

aw kat what is hubby doin ? or is he just being a man lol x

Sorry to hijack but....FRAN!!!!!!! Hiya luv! (said in swansea accent!). Do you remember me from before?!

nikie!!! hiya lovely! how are you chick?? x

I'm doing good hun....just starting week 5! Have lost 20lbs so far and back in the zone! What about you?

just me and a friend for 5 days i cant wait but bit worried the state of me when i get bak! ive got 6 kiddies and in desperate need of a break. il b heading to bed soon as my brain is trying to tell me im hungry lol.x

I bet you need a break with 6 kids lol. U need book a day in bed to recover on your return don't got straight to ss when you get back recover first lol x

Back