Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Thanks - just had weigh in and have lost another 5.25lbs this week :) so total weight loss is 15.5lbs (in 2 weeks!) Of course it will slow down now but I'm literally bouncing off the walls I'm so happy x

Hey girls, came home from work early as got mother of all headaches, so not going to college either just gonna have bath and early night. Im sure ill be fine tomorrow.

Amanda that is bloody fabulous u go girl!!! I bet ur buzzing!! Are u total ss?

V xx

Morning Ladies!

Wow its so quiet on here nowadays, where r u all, I NEED YOU!!!!

Feel loads better today but still not 100%. Hope to catch you all later xx

Hey its me again lol!!!!

Well im nearly over day 2 and if i could go to bed now i would lol!!!

Hope someone will speak to me soon!!!!! Im billy no mates!!!

sorry v im.still here im at my mum and dads as they away and signal is so dodgy.
wowzers ure doing well keep goin! im kinda plodding along not quite ss or even ss plus but trying to keep under 1000 cals.as i believe its not just ketosis that makes u lose weight its the massive calorie deficit.ooooh get me haha.
ive got so much work to do for college before i go mon and i honestly have no idea how im goin to get it done especially when the sun is shining and i want to get my tan on lol xx

Hey F, how exciting, a week away woop. Well just go and enjoy yourself worry about coursework when ur home! Im struggling as not alot of support on here at the mo, i need to come and chat and moan on here lol!!! But am trying xx

Hey ladies!!! I'm back!!!!

How we all doing??! Well I'm back on SS as from today with the aim to lose 3 stones in da next 11 weeks. So far so good! 1 banana shake down and still going strong hahaha ooook I know it's only after 3pm but hey, I'm being positive and I know that today will be a breeze!! Lol

Fran! Take me with you!! I need a holiday like right now!!

Vanessa lets do this baaaaby!!!

Amanda, hi! Welcome to the madhouse! Well I say madhouse, more like empty house coz this place is so quiet nowadays but all that is about to change!

Xxx

Oh Lou, thats fab your fab love u and bloody missed ya! I know im now sorting phone out as we speak! Oh whilst trawling through holiday searching! Really wanna go but so much money with kids! So im thinking a sneaky weekend away with them to center parcs and then i get a week away abroad? That sounds fair huh!!!!!

Im bak on yesterday no cdc for 4 weeks so gonna b tough but fab to have u ladies back on xxxx

Morning!

Another hard today god its a struggle but im gonna do some gardening and try keep busy! No food for me today lol

Hope u have a good day xxxx

Morning!!

Day 2

Oh boy, yesterday was hard but the show must go on and all that! Just had my 1st shake of the day, butterscotch, I really enjoyed it and it seems to have hit the spot...for now lol

I'm staying home this morning to catch up on my coursework, soooo behind with it all aaaarrgghhhh!!

Ordered a beautiful size 14 dress online yesterday and I'm determined to get into it by August 1st so if that ain't motivation enough then I don't know what is!!

How is everyone today?! X

morning lou so glad ure bak!!!

i need everyones help to do 3 strict ss days im strugglimg so bad xx

Morning Fran!

U can do it!!! 3 days is a doddle, repeat that mantra! Then when you're on hols you can kick back, relax and stuff your face to your hearts content!! Lol

After being extremely good yesterday why da hell am I 2 flippin lbs up on da scales this morning?!?!! Never heard of that before...puzzled.

It might be what you ate the day before Lou. Did you have some treats because you knew you were starting again?

yeh that happens to me its as if my body works a day behimd lol.well i nibbled a gingernut of all thimgs but nothing else today xx

OMG ive been in the garden bloody knackered!! Dont beat urself up over a bloody gingernut! Just think Monday and u can eat what u want mmmmm!!!!

Ive had two shakes so far and 2 litres of water and god knows how many fags lol!!!

Lou, how rude forgetting me!! Mwah xxx

It might be what you ate the day before Lou. Did you have some treats because you knew you were starting again?

Funnily enough I didn't, although I usually do lol, I had been healthily eating beforehand so was pretty good so I'm a bit confused at that?! I guess that's why daily weigh in isn't so good!!

Oooook just going to put it out there that today hasn't been the best at all....been pecking constantly and even had a McDonald's for the 1st time in a long time...don't ask me why, I met up with a friend for some retail therapy and before I knew it my mind was like 'Cambridge diet who??' Anyway I refuse to dwell on it, tomorrow is a new day...

i just had a ben an jerrys cookie dough ice cream xxx

It was lush Lou, ive lost the plot cant get into it. Im fine during the day and then at night bam it all goes out the window! Just cant get the motivation back.

Back