Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Mind u hoping to go abroad to! God knows where im getting the money from lol xsxxx

Well I've nearly completed day one, but hunger strikes! Will have a stock cube, glass of water and a cup of tea. followed by a soak in the bath. And if things get really tough will paint my nails and have an early night.

Come on Lou you can do it, You've done it once, you can do it again!!

well done V on another day.

Hope everyone else is alright. xx

Well done B! Its tough but im already getting into the not thinking of food mode! Mind u did stick my finger in humous earlier lol!!

Id love to go to bed but my kids are still up and i end up going to bed before them most nights lol!!

Right heres to another good day and another one tomorrow xxx

Morning Ladies, feel really tired today thats the diet kicking in! On the upside last day at work til 4th June!! Just hope i can keep focused on my week off!!!

Hope u all have a good day xx

Morning all!

V, cheers for the pep talk my lovely xx

Soooo, current situation is I'm at the gym....no packs yet but the plan is to leave here soon and head home for a soup. Wish me luck lol

This week will certainly be a challenge as kids are off school and I've got a few social engagements coming up, there never is a right time for this diet though is there!!

Will check in with you all later xx

Oh yes Lou im with you on that one, next weeks gonna be tough as im on holiday with kids! But im quite focused at the moment! So need to do this as dont know how long ill be like that!!

Ive got weeks to go til i get weighed so gotta keep the motivation up!! Well home from work and off to college in a bit so gonna have a cappacino shake now. Had 4 litres of water.

Catch u all later xxx

Sorry Lou but u know u can do this xxxx

Well im back from college and not hungry but bored! So im gonna have a hot choc mint shake......mmmmm xxx

Hello ladies

Back in the land of the living!!!

Just ordered some slim and save packs. I know CWP works if you do it but I was just throwing money away. At least slim and save is cheaper plus they have lots of meal packs ( just ordered curry noodle soup and spaghetti)

Maybe a change is as good as a rest.

I have to drop some weight by June the 4th as I have an interview for this job I might of mentioned and all my work suits are bulging at the seems and I refuse to buy any more.

Let's see what I can do!!!

Morning B, was getting worried i started talking to myself on here!

Deffo know what ur saying about throwing money away! Hope u have a good week and glad to here that all is ok at your end. You can lose quite a bit by 4th june babe. Keep going xxx

Ive had two shakes today already and litre of water xxx

I'm still on plan, day 3 today although have a little bit of protein and veg/salad at night. It's helping to keep me on track, and sneaky look on the scales shows I'm 3.5lb down in 2 days.

Hope you all have a good day today. x

Thats fab Bex, keep it up and its fab seeing the scales go down! You can do this, its hard especially in this weather when its hot and everyones out and about xxx

I've had two shakes today with crushed Ice.... In my head it's the same as a frappucinno!

Tomorrow is game on for real though....

Morning

Well ive woken up today and looked out the window and seen how bloody miserable it is, all i wanna do is curl up and eat!

So i gotta make some decisions either carry on with the diet or give it up. Its so bloody hard, im doing well so far but my heads not in the game xxx

Morning Well ive woken up today and looked out the window and seen how bloody miserable it is, all i wanna do is curl up and eat! So i gotta make some decisions either carry on with the diet or give it up. Its so bloody hard, im doing well so far but my heads not in the game xxx

Just keep busy. I'm at work at the minute but plan a clear out of my office and the bathroom is going to sparkle once I'm home xx

Yeah i know, but at mo im laying on sofa listening to the rain! Just gonna have a sofa day as its bloody awful outside xx

Think of the bigger picture. Do you want to feel the way you do now forever or do you want to change?

I personally think when you lose significant weight it becomes so hard!

Bettie, your so right and i know its cos im bored! Im now having another pint of water and coffee!

Got such a bloody dull headache, and will be so proud of myself if i get through today i know i will its another day closer.

Hows u today? Wheres Lou, my main woman!!!!!!!!

I've just had a slim and save spaghetti. Remember it being lush last time. This time not so much!!!!

Never mind. I'm going for it this weekend. That said I feel super stressed today. Oh is doing my sweed in!

Well im 2 shakes down an just had a power nap! Try an ignore him! My daughter is,im bored every 5 secs! Only happy if im spending money on her!

All kids are like that.

Maybe go for a walk with her??? It's raining here though... Bah!

Back