Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Hiya, ive been bad very bad since Sunday and Monday as nights out, family barby and out for dinners last 2 days. Its bloody amazing at how quick it goes back on and fat i feel, bloated. Im gonna be back tomorrow well i say that but then im out at weekend again its a bloody social nightmare this diet at the mo!

Well done Bexi xxx

Hiiiii girls im back and feeling like a beached whale lol think damage is 7lbs on oooops .
Am restarting tom and takin it day by day i find it too difficult when i look at bigger picture.
How is everyone getting on? Im off to catch up x x x

Fran!!!!!! Welcome back Hun!

Missed ya! How was it? I bet you're looking all tanned and gorgeous regardless of a lil gain lol

What have you missed?? Ummm well not much really, I'm still faffing about stopping n starting etc but my heart is in the right place I guess haha, did a coupla of good days and then had a Chinese last night???! Like....why?!?!!!! That's me all over tho, queen of sabotage.

Anyway new day, new rules, must not dwell! This week has been hard with kids off school, no time to get to the gym etc etc, realistically I think I'll get back into the groove properly when they are back and normal service resumes. I'm getting away with the girls in 9 weeks and I need to shift a good coupla stone in that time, but I need to stop peeing about and just start! Why is this so hard?

Anyway, catch up with you lovely lot later x

Hey ladies sorry not dipped in much time has flown by I will have done 6 weeks after today eeek. Had 1 1/2 days off for a wedding made me violently sick but I got straight back on it.
It's so hard to get the head space I've tried to restart so many times and found doing ww SW or Atkins in the meantime helped until I could get back in the cd/vcld zone.
Hang jn there tho you've all come so far just need to finish the job off.
Fran was your holiday wild? I'd need a week of rest before I could do cd after a weeks drinking holiday lol. Xx

Wow autumn how much have you
Lost so far in the 6 weeks??? That's amazing.

Wow autumn how much have you Lost so far in the 6 weeks??? That's amazing.

Well in 5 weeks I'd lost 20lb and thinking maybe another 5 or so for this week making it 25 ish on 6 weeks will know better tomorrow.
Just tried making jelly with water flavouring and mix a mousse and now I feel a bit queasy lol.
I had two days off and ate like a b**ch a couple of weeks ago and still lost 2lb was for a wedding xx

Hi guys,

Great to hear everyone sounding positive...

I've been struggling and slipped, again but have just done day 1 again today and am feeling good...

Really need to knuckle down and do this or I'll be having another fat summer having to wear leggings etc!!!

Hope everyone's having a good one xxx

Hey Susan, well done on getting through day one again! Keep it up! Past couple of days have not been good for me but getting there slowly, I need to knuckle down and as Fran says just do one day at a time instead of thinking I've got this mahoosive mountain to climb!

Hi Lou,

Yep you and Fran are so right... Looking at doing this for the next 12 weeks makes me wanna run and hide in the biscuit tin!!! However one day and one meal at a time, I'm hoping, will be much easier!!!

So, I've just had product no 1 of today... Have to leave in a mo to go to a breakfast networking meeting ?. It's no fun watching everyone else stuff their faces with cakes, pastries and cooked breakfast while I drink my water, but hey, I suppose it's my own fault for being unable to control myself around food!!!

Hoping this break from food will help reset the mind a bit!!!

Anyway, hope everyone has an amazing day ?

Xxxx

Hey ladies im restarting today so here goss nothing.why is it i am always starving when i restart lol.

Def take one day even one hour at time and then every hour we achieve we will feel like weve achieved something! Its the small things xx

You can do it all of you.
Fran are u still blind? Have u had post hols weigh and when's your next one? I go away a week today but am getting weighed night before I go and soon as I can when I return to keep me on track. I'm hoping to do step 3 when I'm away x

Lol i feel blind after some of things i saw in magaluf.! No my cdc is away so i weighed at home and looks like 7lbs on so im just cracking on myself.
Day one nearly done thank god xz

Lol i feel blind after some of things i saw in magaluf.! No my cdc is away so i weighed at home and looks like 7lbs on so im just cracking on myself. Day one nearly done thank god xz

That's not bad 7 I would gain 12 in a week before Cambridge so be even more on Cambridge lol. Lol that made me laugh was it all young kids and debauchery? Xx

Im pretty open minded but blimey i saw all sorts lol.
7lbs i can cope with and im totally dedicated to the diet now.x

Im pretty open minded but blimey i saw all sorts lol. 7lbs i can cope with and im totally dedicated to the diet now.x

Lol I'm a prude and would prob pass out in shock. My friends who are in early 30's from work went. All single nurses and in 5 days they all slept with 3 different people each and I was gobsmacked lol x

Wowow!!!

Three each is crazy behaviour!!!!

I believe magaluf is terrible. My daughter lied to me last year and ended up in kavos... Grim. She is 20 though!!!

Wowow!!! Three each is crazy behaviour!!!! I believe magaluf is terrible. My daughter lied to me last year and ended up in kavos... Grim. She is 20 though!!!

It's strange as they're younger than me and I don't go out drinking with them or anything but I know they're not like that home hence why I was gob smacked lol x

Good god.but i can see how easy it is to behave like that.oof kavos wot a dump i spemt 10 horrendous days there just wanting to go home.its such a shame too as the island it self is beautiful especially palma i fell in love with it. Xx

Back