Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Well day one nearly over, as im going to bed about 9! I cant believe ive done day 1, its to easy! Ive just kept myself busy and watched the biggest loser!!! Haha thats my new motivation ive got it on skyplus lol xx

Haha well done V! We're back in the game!!! Mwah! X

Mwah we are, well its only day 1 chick but its a good day whoop. Oh i hope your weighing in soon babe xx

Morning Ladies

Well i bloody well did it yesterday lol!!! So heres to day 2, just taking one day and kicking its arse! Hope u all have a good day. Its iphone day today Lou!! Mwah xxx

Morning lovely!

Whoop whoop for day 1 Hun! I'm feeling so accomplished today! Everyday it seems to get easier n easier, I can't wait to see the pounds drop off! I'm hoping I can lose a noticeable amount of weight by my weekend away with the girls in 6 weeks!

I'm just outside my cdc's place now so will grab some supplies and have an official weigh in, this is the 1st time I've seen her since March lol, I'm hoping I'm not heavier than the last time I saw her because that will be soooo embarrassing!

Vanessa, iPhone today! Woohoo! I miss our mad messages hahaha xxx

Have a great day ladies! Keep it 100! X

Morning :)) thats fantastic vanessa! Hour by hour is the key.lou were all waiting for the verdict lol xxx

So just got back from my 1st weigh in and I have a starting point at 15.3, so still in the wretched 15's lol but a whole lot better than what I was (15.12) a week ago, I just want this weight off noooow!!! I'll be seeing her again next weds so let's see what can be achieved by then!

Just had a banana shake and thoroughly enjoyed it!

Well its all downwards now Lou, day by day. Im currently at work but am going home to cut the lawn and revise for maths exam tomorrow, boo. Then im out tomorrow night to celebrate exams finishing and mega clean the house garden over weekend! Im in the zone again today so fingers crossed xxx

Thats fab lou!! Youl see those 14s nxt week.i love it that we all seem to have our mojo bak! I just had one of the new bars called the bonus bar its tropical flavour and oh my days its lush and only 69p! Xx

Omg I hope so Fran! I need to see those 14's ASAP lol

Yep we defo have our mojo back! I'm so proud of us! We fell off and jumped right back on and so far so good! I'm loving it!

Good luck on the exam V! Xx

Omg I hope so Fran! I need to see those 14's ASAP lol Yep we defo have our mojo back! I'm so proud of us! We fell off and jumped right back on and so far so good! I'm loving it! Good luck on the exam V! Xx

Thanks babe zz

For some reason, not hunger maybe boredom I feel like food...staying strong though! Having my last shake of the day, strawberry and I must say that it tastes lovely! This time round I seem to be having more shakes than soups which is weird for me??!

I've also got my scales by the front door lol I'm throwing them out because they definitely hinder my progress.

Why do I feel so bloated?? It's not even time of the month! Been quite slack with the water today, not good I know.

X

Probably boredom hun ive brought myself to.bed as the boys are munching away watching the world cup.been lookimg back at fat pics and then at pics of me on hols and i look so much better so hope thatl stir me on.

I hate the soups although used to love them! I only have strawberry and fof shakes then a malt toffee bar at night.its been boiling here today so have drank enough water so lou get drinking lol.mind u il prob b up all nite peeing now haha.a lil pic just to remind myself to keep going.
Me on hols

ForumRunner_20140612_214947.png

Ooops upside down lol xx

Morning! ****** I'm up and about bloody exams couldn't sleep a ehhhh!

I defo agree Lou it's boredom that's y I eat not cos I'm hungry, and u defo need more fluids in ur!

Fran ur bloody stunning lady, lush photo xxxx

Morning ladies!

Well I survived last night and feel loads better for it! I'm not stopping until the 1st August, weekend off and then back on it, need to stick to the plan!

Fran you're gorgeous! Sexy lady!

Have a great day ladies xx

Morning ladies.damn exams vanessa ive got a maths exam wed at college and all my deadlines are coming in i feel ure pain.

Lou make sure you get that water down u today gal! Xx

Hahaha I'm trying lol I just hate going toilet all the time and feel sooo bloated! I'm a bit pissed off today because my weight has been the same for 3 days now!! So frustrating! That's why I've gotten rid of the scales because it's so disheartening to know I'm not consuming hardly any calories and yet the weight isn't flying off at the rate i want it to, I know I need to be patient!!

Good luck today Vanessa!!

Fran, tell me about it, I'm finishing up my course this month and the amount of work I have to complete before then is unreal!! Hurts my head just thinking about it!

Lou youl get a big drop soon thats the way the diet works.apparently every 3 days you get a drop.are any of you on fb? Im a member of a group called platinum players and im in a team competing against 15 other teams in a june challenge and its really really helping me xx

Hi!

If I pass Maths it will b a bloody miracle! Lol!

Going out for a few cocktails tonight to celebrate and back on it tomorrow have been good all day with a light salad for lunch.

Lou u must drink the water I'm gonna nag u!!

Fran I don't know how u do it all xxx

Back