Lous diary - onwards and inwards!

Morning, yay to setting my alarm later as I don't need to allow time to make breakfast etc. I have my first shake at about 0830 at work. Feeling fine this morning.

Quick question - is the 100g of chicken raw weight or cooked weight? x

That's a good positive to find! I sometimes have mine in the car on the way to work or when I first get to work before all the kids come in, I'm a teacher. Though often I try and put it off and have my first at lunch time, which is 12 for me. It's only a few hours later but it gives me an extra one to have in the evening, which is when I struggle more.

Everyone seems to say cooked weight but that really makes absolutely no sense to me. How are you meant to know how much raw chicken will be 100g cooked? You can't really work it out easily. Personally, I just go on raw weight if I'm cooking it. If I've bought cooked chicken then I'll have 100g of it. So really, I just have 100g regardless because let's face it, there's really very little difference! Unless you're buying pre-cooked chicken then judging the cooked weight before you've cooked it is far too complicated for my liking so I just stick with a simple 100g :)

Hi everyone.... Danger zone!!!

It's so nice to come on my diary and see lovely comments when I'm feeling like I can't do it.

Day 2 almost complete x

Thanks for your message hun, really hungry now, but got to keep going or what's the point!!

Need milk from shop but too scared to go incase I attempt to but the entire content of shop!! X

Thanks abc.

Really struggling, I've already (in last hour) thought I was going to jack it in twice, but no, I'm craving everything especially toast!!

0830 - shake
1230 - shake
1800 - milky coffee
1900 - chicken and veg
2130 - bar

Yep yep yep... Decided to have a chilli meal pack with 200g of mushrooms... Is gorgeous!! X

I loved the chilli with added mushrooms! I also love the curry pack - actually could eat that all the time.

Keep going and if hungry just have water, hopefully you'll be in ketosis soon.

It was lovely and really filled me up!

Question... Is the below a meal or soup? X

Attachments

• image-628816495.jpg
    image-628816495.jpg
    460.8 KB · Views: 62
It's a soup, there isn't a vegetable meal :) They're changing all the packaging soon, it'll be much easier to tell what's what!

It's amazing how much difference mushrooms make isn't it? I add the to the chilli, curry and spaghetti packs.

HELLO DAY 3!!

Even though I said I wasn't going to... I had a sneaky weigh this morning, scales have dropped, but will do offical weigh in on Wednesday.
Happy Friday everyone x

Back