Lous diary - onwards and inwards!

Haha, you're silly Lou! You're also up very early, morning!! I'm at work.... Porridge this morning was yum.
X

Grrgh... One of my lovely supportive colleagues have left these in my drawer.... Taste like poo, taste like poo, taste like poo, taste....

Wah

Attachments

• image-2200429890.jpg
    image-2200429890.jpg
    438.9 KB · Views: 42
Hehe, I still understood. I'm going to keep them and let them test my willpower every day, I'm strong enough to say no and will continue to be (fighting talk).
One of my colleagues who I haven't seen for months just came up and asked if I'd lost more weight.... Yay!! (Better than the taste of those pesky chocs).

I'm a bit worried about tomorrow as I'm off... How do you guys distract yourself from food? Xx

Haha, you're silly Lou! You're also up very early, morning!! I'm at work.... Porridge this morning was yum.
X

I have a 6 year old alarm clock :D bring on the teenage years of lazing in bed all day!! :D:D

Just had a bowl of oatmeal, its my favourite of ALL the packs :p

Well done for resisting the sweeties..you're right, they probably taste like poo!!

I agree, I loved the oatmeal (better than porridge) but just had the chocolate crispy shake, was yum!! I like pretty much everything, am a bit scared of the bars as don't think they'll fill me up as much as shakes / meals. Need to use them though as running out of shakes x

Just been to supermarket after work....

Bought frozen prawns, chicken breasts a lettuce, mushrooms and eggs. Hello to my weekly shop!!

Food so far...
0630 - porridge
1300 - crispy shake
1630 - 2 hard boiled eggs mmmm
1930 - curry pack with mushrooms

X

Any chemist- just ask for ketosticks- they're about a fiver!

Well done today! X

Sounds fab!! Hehe.

Just had the curry pack.... Really didn't like it at all, bleugh
X

Back