Lous diary - onwards and inwards!

Well..... I've extended my target, instead of being one pound under my target weight I am now... 33lbs away. I never thought I'd reach my first target of 7 stone, I cried when I imagined it years ago.

So.... it was hard to decide where I want to be, I don't know what 'slim' feels like, so I've settled for my BMI being less than 25, I'm tall so don't want to be too thin.

I can't believe I'm only 33lbs away from meeting "me", sorry if that sounds alien to some people, but I've been overweight all my life, I never dreamt I'd get here never mind being only 2 stone away from my ultimate goal.

Waaaah emotional talk!!

Here is to week 2, thanks for you support guys xx

Well done! You're such an inspiration! We've got to be n it for the long haul!

Eeeek, felt like christmas day this morning, I was so excited, I could barely wait to pee before getting on the scales (who was I kidding saying I may not weigh).

12lbs off. Yay. Aiming for 3lbs off this week.

Also - total loss is now 7 stone exactly, yay. x

12lbs???? In a week? Wow

Do you do the 3 or four packs? I'm starting on 4 just so it's easier for work

i do the 3 packs because i like to have a 'proper' meal in the evening using my protein and veg. but i dont have my first pack till lunchtime, so its easier to space out during the day.

Well..... I've extended my target, instead of being one pound under my target weight I am now... 33lbs away. I never thought I'd reach my first target of 7 stone, I cried when I imagined it years ago.

So.... it was hard to decide where I want to be, I don't know what 'slim' feels like, so I've settled for my BMI being less than 25, I'm tall so don't want to be too thin.

I can't believe I'm only 33lbs away from meeting "me", sorry if that sounds alien to some people, but I've been overweight all my life, I never dreamt I'd get here never mind being only 2 stone away from my ultimate goal.

Waaaah emotional talk!!

Here is to week 2, thanks for you support guys xx

brilliant !!!!! - well done

They send a leaflet in the box hun. You can have 100g of white meat or fish / prawns and 200g veg , it's all on list but off top of head.... Mushrooms, green pepper, cucumber, lettuce, white cabbage, spring onions.

When are you starting hun? Are you excited? X

They send a leaflet in the box hun. You can have 100g of white meat or fish / prawns and 200g veg , it's all on list but off top of head.... Mushrooms, green pepper, cucumber, lettuce, white cabbage, spring onions.

When are you starting hun? Are you excited? X

I'm more scared but I want to start! I'm just waiting for my delivery still!!! So annoying I hope it's here by tomo

When did you place your order? It's normally next day delivery and you get loads of txts nd emails telling you which day and an hours time slot?

Hi everyone! Ahhh what a day! I seem to have become obsessed by shopping since I've lost weight, I've turned into a proper big head too and go out my way to look in mirrors!!! Grgh.

Anyway.. Just had cottage pie, not all that impressed to be fair but it filled a gap. I love the way my life has changed since starting s&s, I no longer obsess about food and just go to the cupboard and get a pack out. Yay.

0900 - cafe late shake
1100 - celery sticks
1300 - strawberry shake
1700 - chicken
2000 - cottage pie and mushrooms

Oops, had double veg today but celery uses more kcals than it gives you so I'm not going to worry

Hope everyone is ok x

The hunger will go hun, it'll be a tough 3 to 5 days but then it'll just click and you won't feel hungry anymore x

Hi diary... Food so far today...

0630 - milky coffee
0900 - hazelnut shake
1300 - crispy choc shake
1730 - chilli
2200 - chicken

Off on a date tonight, very excited as he's lovely and we just seem to have clicked! X

Back