ProPoints Lou's food diary and rambles - 5lb away from target but slipping further away, help!!

hi hun, there is an app called ultimate value diary, that costs about £1.50 and is really good, think you can only get the ww offical app if you're a monthly member but im not sure xx

Hi there,yea I've heard about the Ultimate value diary app,sounds popular.Think I will give it a go as its a good price aswell.Did wonder about about the WW one,I downloaded a WW one that updates some recipes.

Morning everyone, what a rubbish day, wish I'd stayed in bed, am fed up with all this rain now. Was going to go car shopping but don't really fancy looking at cars in the wet and cold so may just go "me" shopping instead, hehe.

Scales are showing a wee gain at the moment, figures as I've not done any exercise because of my knee, oh well, will get drinking water and hope I can flush the fat out, hehe.

Made a gorgeous butternut squash curry last night which works out as only 3pp a portion, will add a photo later.

Happy sunday xx

ther rain is getting abit tiresome now.

Ohhh that curry sounds lush! dont suppose you have the recipe?

Aww thanks. Will post recipe when I'm on laptop hun as rubbish at typing on my phone! Was delish though.

Had a lovely dinner tonight, ww spinach and chicken lasagne (ready meal) and some oven chips and salad, stuffed now. Lasagne was 8pp and chips 4pp as only had 100g x

Attachments

• image-2742375563.jpg
    image-2742375563.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 50
Hi everyone, getting really rubbish at keeping mms updated as am using the ww app, have to say I LOVE weight watchers and can't imagine going back to slimming world.. I love not obsessing over food and just eating and pointing it!

Another pound off at wi tonight too, slowly but surely xxx

wahoo get you pretty lady. keep up the good work x

Haha, thanks girlys! Am so rubbish with updating this diary (I blame the app)... I went to a wednesday group last week which was much closer to home and seemed a nice lot still, am going to change over I think, the other class is on a Tuesday but right over the other side of town, but is at 6.15, where as the Wednesday one is at 7pm, which means I won't get my dinner until 8pm at the earliest (no I can't eat before WI, hehe). Hmm.

Off dress shopping today with my Mum, have got a wedding to go to in August so need some ideas, am going to find dresses I like then go and find them on ebay so I can save some money, bought 2 new dresses last year at full price and they're both too big now so was a waste of money.

Happy Monday xx

Happy Monday to you too,shame the new class means you eat later but if a better class to go to then it makes sense! Hope you find some dresses you like :0)

Hi hun, how are you? Hope you're having a lovely weekend, the Wednesday class is def better for me, but I've figured that I can swing between the two if I really have to, will just have to leave my offical record with one leader and they can update it each time I go back.

I STS at WI this week which was what I deserved, haven't been exercising much since I hurt my knee but as it's all better now I've got no excuse, WW only seems to work for me if I exercise too.

I found a lovely dress but not bought it as it sticks out a bit over my bum, is one with net in the skirt and I seriously don't need any extra volume in the bum department!! will post pic x

Food diary whilst I'm here...

Saturday
B: 40g porridge made with water (4pp) and berries
S: 2 WW biscuits (2pp)
L: 2 egg omlette (4pp) with tomatoes and onions and salad
D: Butternut squash curry (3pp) with 50g brown rice (5pp)

18pp = 14 left to play with.... mmm that equals 2 peanut butter kitkat chunkys.... hehe x

Dress looks really pretty.Aw shame you didn't get it.Sts is better then a gain.Weight loss for you next week then!can be easy to fall out of the habit with exercise,I'm better some weeks then others.Am having a good weekend thanks,got my daughter staying till tomorrow so will chill with some movies.Last night had a pub meal with friends which was yum and fun! Enjoy those Kitkats :0)

Thanks bulldogdaisy, looks ok from the front but not from the back. Will keep looking.

Have had a productive morning and done lots of housework and odd jobs, house is sparkling and smells of polish now.

I use to bore my sw friends with my dating life, so I've decided to bore you guys too.

I split up with my ex of 4 years a year ago, since then I've joined a dating website and had 2 relationships and countless dates with guys, but I'm still looking for someone that I like and that likes me, it seems to be one or the other at the moment!

Theres a guy I really liked but he was rubbish at keeping in touch, now I write it down it obvious he's probably talking / seeing other girls, he was meant to be coming over for dinner tonight but I got fed up of him not replying to my texts for days on end - so told him he's probably not what I'm looking for even though I like him. He use to text all the time etc but got to the stage he'd not reply to my text until 3 days later etc. Men hey!

Anyway... I'm meeting another guy tonight, I really don't want to but am forcing myself as want someone to share good times with and some company, I live on my own in a town where I don't know many people, I'm not scared of being alone, it's just having a partner is more fun.

So.. tonights date... will see how it goes, am going with an open mind..

Sunday
B: 40g porridge (4pp), 10g sultanas (1pp) and grated apple
S: 2 x ww biscuits (2pp)
L: Pork (6pp) salad
D: ??

E: 30 minute bike ride and cleaning house.

xx

All the best for tonight. And sound slike you did the right thing in regard sto the guy who doesnt text back. xxx

Ok bout the dress.Am sure you will find something you like soon.Good idea to quit it with the guy who didn't make a effort.Not worth wasting your time! Good luck for tonight,hope it goes well for you :0)

Yay, date went well... He's asked me out on a second date, yippee, but... He's suggested going for a walk on Thursday in a really pretty national trust place and then drinks after.... Omg.... What do you wear for a walking date? Also, I've said I dont want to do hills but what happens if I got all minging and sweaty, Wah.

Monday
B fruit, yogurt 2pp and muesli 3pp
S apple
L ham 2pp salad and ww crisps 2pp
S rolos 7pp
S 4 cream crackers 3pp after bike ride
D bns curry 2pp and brown rice 5pp
S ww crisps 2pp and 2 cookies 2 pp

Know I've had all my points but can't think what else I've eaten! X

Back