LouthLady (Cath)'s Refeed

Hope your refeed is going well Cath, you have done fantastic :)

Never got a chance to post anything the past few days. I was away overnight with work so was hard to keep as perfect as i had been at home but i done as good as i could. I'll post properly tomorrow i'm wrecked and going to bed, 29 hours working in 2 days! But i had withdrawl symptoms so had to pop on for a minute!

(I shouldn't complain about work, myself and another lady brought 3 of the ladies we care for to see The Lion King show in Dublin and stayed overnight, it was great but long and more mental work than physical work)

Hi Cath, enjoy a good rest, caring for people is a tough job, and everyone is allowed to complain now and again.....xx

I won't bother posting my refeed diary because it wasn't 100% perfect as i'd planned but it can't be helped. I stayed to the guidelines as much as possible but little things kept getting in my way, like when we were away i ordered a stirfry but it came in a spicy sauce so had to eat mainly from the top of the plate!

But when i weighed myself this morning, wearing the exact same clothes as last week i had stayed the same weight, well i actually lost 0.1lb but its not worth counting lol so i'm delighted with my week. I'm using myfitnessplan to stay on track of calories this week then next week i will join ww for the summer.

I've my little boy's birthday party later today so i have salt & vinegar ricecakes and i'll chop up a maintainence bar and nibble on them instead of crisps and sweets. i know i shouldn't be nibbling on anything but i'm a realist and know i won't be able to help myself when it all infront of me so i'm as prepared as i can be! Wish me luck!

...it's time to do the walk of shame lol! I'm starting back tuesday morning and looking forward to it. I've put on 10lbs but it was worth it, i had the best summer i think i've ever had but all my parties and weddings are over so time to get back to lipotrim. Going to get weighed and get my shakes tomorrow, wish me luck ;)

Hey Cath!

Good luck for tomorrow :)

Good luck cath, that 10 pound will be off before you know it x

Good luck Cath x :)

Thanks ladies but i never started on tuesday..... found out i'm pregnant instead :party0049: we're over the moon, our little boy will be nearly 5 by the time this one arrives so it was definitely time for number 2! I'm only going on 6 weeks and haven't told anyone yet so its great to get on here to tell someone :)

lipotrim is so easy compared to having to make healthy decisions about food. After the first few days on lipotrim it was easier to say no to all food than it is to have to choose the right things to eat, i never pick the right things! I think i've put on 3lbs this week alone now. I'm going to try slimmimg world as i heard you can do it while pregnant, you're not encouraged to lose weight, just stay the same so after the baby you have lost weight. Kay and Emma i heard atkins is great but i'm a veggie so not much use to me! Don't give up your fight ladies, we'll get the better of food eventually ;)

Congratulations Cath xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Awwww congratulations Cath! Best wishes to you and your (growing) family x x x

Congratulations that's amazing news my two are 9 years apart so big age gaps lol. Good luck Hun hope it all goes well xxx xxx

Back