Love handles

elle82

What's everyone's experience on when your love handles start to go? Because I've noticed a little bit of a difference on my legs and face and stomach..but the love handles r not budging lol I know il get there just wondering :)

lol....cant help you there...mine have shrunk a little....but alas,...still have slight muffin tops...mayb a few more weeks yet....i think my body secretly likes them x

Lol that's funny :) mine r awful they stick out and have this bulge that goes to the back it looks awful I hope they start to go soon as every time I think I'm getting there I lift my top up n theres the babies lol

this has made me giggle :p

ive noticed difference already and im only day 11 (i think) noticed on my tummy and love handles, that theyve shrunk a bit. i like it.

my main problem is my bum!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET RID OF MY FAT AR*E!!! ;)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Loool atleast it's starting to go 4 u well done :) don't even get me started on my bum (if u can call it that lol) it sticks out SO bad even wen I'm thin my bums mahooosive lol...imagine how much more ur gona loose ur stomach and love handles :)

Hmmm....my love handles aren't doing too bad(sorry) but the bulge at the front doesn't seem to want to shift :( x

Can't wait to be thin..I'd rather my love handles go I can rest my hands on them lol I hate them..i think if my bum and love handles went down then I'd drop a dress size :(

Back