Love hate relationship but love winning!

Catt

Silver Member
I have lost 5lbs this week and am really thrilled. However, I do feel quite sad from time to time because I miss food so much.

I find this diet relatively easy to do and love the weight loss it is just that whilst I am on it I only feel half alive :(

How sad is that? It just goes to show how much food means to me and justifies why I got so huge in the first place.

It is my time of the month which may explain the meloncholy.

But and it's a big but this diet is more than worth the effort :)

Good luck with your weight losses x

Last edited:
Fantastic loss Catt, well done.......you need to find something to replace your love of food though or you're going to welcome it back with open mouth when you've finished LT! Do you like exercise? I get the most incredible buzz from working out and getting sweaty.....can make me hungry though:(

Fantastic loss Catt, well done.......you need to find something to replace your love of food though or you're going to welcome it back with open mouth when you've finished LT! Do you like exercise? I get the most incredible buzz from working out and getting sweaty.....can make me hungry though:(

Thanks Sandra and you are absolutely right I do need to replace my love of food. I do need a hobby and a physical one would be great :)

Thanks Sandra and you are absolutely right I do need to replace my love of food. I do need a hobby and a physical one would be great :)

There's an interesting article in the Daily Mail today Catt, if you can't get hold of the paper version you can probably access it online......this woman is writing about how she's used food as a substitute for so many things. It really rang true, if you can't get hold of it let me know and I'll try and scan it and email it to you. It's on page 56 and by Ursula Hirschkorn.

Yeah that's the one Starina.....personally I find that if I'm on my own I will tend to have a kitkat with my afternoon tea, if Paul is here I probably won't bother. Or could be that I just don't want to share my kitkat!

How're you doing? Haven't seen you on here much.......x

Heya hun,

Yeah I'm ok. I mooch around the website, had a slip off the wagon due to being a pig and money issues. I'm now on my 5th day of being back on the diet and looking forward to getting the rest of the weight shifted.

Had a slip back which is entirely my fault. But I'm back in the right direction and determined not to do it again. Once you make that plunge it's so hard to get back on it, constantly telling yourself tomorrow I'll re-start. Just that tomorrow never comes. But tomorrow came 5 days ago for me, and I've been doing good since then.

How are you holding up hun?

I'm great, still losing a couple of lbs a month though, not a week!

I tried to do LT for a week whilst the OH was away cos I had about 6 days worth and I thought that I'd use them up and lose a few lbs......managed 2 days of breakfast and lunch but had to have supper. Gave up on the third day! No idea how I did it originally.......

Don't give up, keep trying x

Hi Catt, I can't stop looking at cookery books, thinking about all the cooking I'm going to do when I finish. I've got friends coming to stay 2nd weekend in April when I'll still be on TFR and am already planning what I'm going to cook for them. It's a bit like anorexics who enjoy feeding other people even though they can't eat themselves!

Back