Love it!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by HoneyBlossom, 21 August 2010 Social URL.

1. HoneyBlossom

HoneyBlossom Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(10.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hellooo! just thought id share with you all how much i lovee this diet. i lost half a stone a couple of months ago with sw, but wasnt in the right frame of mind to carry on with it. however now im back and more determined than ever! been 100% this week and got weigh in on monday! anyway, i just ate 3 quorn sausages, mash, veg and gravy (which i synned obv!) and now im stuffed, and still got 10 syns left! so gonna sit, watch x factor and eat a bit of choc! :) oh the joys of SW!! :):):) hope ur all good xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shell_y

shell_y Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(12.91%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Well done for being good and getting back on wagon.
    It's great isnt it.

4. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    ive just had loads of potato, beans and veg sausages. gotta love this plan :D glad u r back in the zone xx

5. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey HoneyBlossom :)

Welcome back to SW, it's such a brilliant plan isn't it?! I feel comfortable when other people say they slipped out but then got back onto it, because I know that I will be able to do the same if I ever go off plan :) Hopefully that won't happen though!

Best of luck for your WI on Monday, keep us all updated! Oh and there's a link in my sig for an August challenge, prob a bit odd to join right now but you do still have two weigh ins left, so you could set yourself a target! There'll probably be a September one aswell, if you want to join us :)

Oh and are you keeping a food diary on here? It is really helpful and there's always someone around to read it!

Take care hun. Love,

Ali

xxx

6. Piglet

Piglet Is so doing it this time

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Hiya HoneyBlossom I totally ditto that! It's a wickedly good plan! I have never enjoyed losing weight soooo much before. Its always been so PAINFUL and filled with hunger and longing that I end up snapping at everyone!

Glad your back in the right zone hun :) xx

7. HoneyBlossom

HoneyBlossom Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(10.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks for your ever amazing support guys! u lot r fab! much love xx :D:D

oh and i will prob do a food diary at some point, just focussing on getting back into the swing at the mo, and am def up for a sept challenge! Am going for a weekend away with the girls to brighton beginning of oct so got some good motivation atm! xx

8. Piglet

Piglet Is so doing it this time

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    YAY :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: thats near me :D fab isnt it! Enjoy your weekend here xx

9. time2bslim

time2bslim Just doing it this time

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.05%)
    I too, so love SW................and this time, like you I have my head right and the weight is coming off.

Here's to your WI on monday - and mine on Tuesday and everyone elses whatever day it is - HOPE it's a good-un

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.