• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Love it!!

hellooo! just thought id share with you all how much i lovee this diet. i lost half a stone a couple of months ago with sw, but wasnt in the right frame of mind to carry on with it. however now im back and more determined than ever! been 100% this week and got weigh in on monday! anyway, i just ate 3 quorn sausages, mash, veg and gravy (which i synned obv!) and now im stuffed, and still got 10 syns left! so gonna sit, watch x factor and eat a bit of choc! :) oh the joys of SW!! :):):) hope ur all good xx
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Serial Foodie!
ive just had loads of potato, beans and veg sausages. gotta love this plan :D glad u r back in the zone xx
Hey HoneyBlossom :)

Welcome back to SW, it's such a brilliant plan isn't it?! I feel comfortable when other people say they slipped out but then got back onto it, because I know that I will be able to do the same if I ever go off plan :) Hopefully that won't happen though!

Best of luck for your WI on Monday, keep us all updated! Oh and there's a link in my sig for an August challenge, prob a bit odd to join right now but you do still have two weigh ins left, so you could set yourself a target! There'll probably be a September one aswell, if you want to join us :)

Oh and are you keeping a food diary on here? It is really helpful and there's always someone around to read it!

Take care hun. Love,

Is so doing it this time
Hiya HoneyBlossom I totally ditto that! It's a wickedly good plan! I have never enjoyed losing weight soooo much before. Its always been so PAINFUL and filled with hunger and longing that I end up snapping at everyone!

Glad your back in the right zone hun :) xx
thanks for your ever amazing support guys! u lot r fab! much love xx :D:D

oh and i will prob do a food diary at some point, just focussing on getting back into the swing at the mo, and am def up for a sept challenge! Am going for a weekend away with the girls to brighton beginning of oct so got some good motivation atm! xx

Just doing it this time
I too, so love SW................and this time, like you I have my head right and the weight is coming off.

Here's to your WI on monday - and mine on Tuesday and everyone elses whatever day it is - HOPE it's a good-un