Love it!!

HoneyBlossom

hellooo! just thought id share with you all how much i lovee this diet. i lost half a stone a couple of months ago with sw, but wasnt in the right frame of mind to carry on with it. however now im back and more determined than ever! been 100% this week and got weigh in on monday! anyway, i just ate 3 quorn sausages, mash, veg and gravy (which i synned obv!) and now im stuffed, and still got 10 syns left! so gonna sit, watch x factor and eat a bit of choc! :) oh the joys of SW!! :):):) hope ur all good xx

ive just had loads of potato, beans and veg sausages. gotta love this plan :D glad u r back in the zone xx

Hey HoneyBlossom :)

Welcome back to SW, it's such a brilliant plan isn't it?! I feel comfortable when other people say they slipped out but then got back onto it, because I know that I will be able to do the same if I ever go off plan :) Hopefully that won't happen though!

Best of luck for your WI on Monday, keep us all updated! Oh and there's a link in my sig for an August challenge, prob a bit odd to join right now but you do still have two weigh ins left, so you could set yourself a target! There'll probably be a September one aswell, if you want to join us :)

Oh and are you keeping a food diary on here? It is really helpful and there's always someone around to read it!

Take care hun. Love,

Ali

xxx

Hiya HoneyBlossom I totally ditto that! It's a wickedly good plan! I have never enjoyed losing weight soooo much before. Its always been so PAINFUL and filled with hunger and longing that I end up snapping at everyone!

Glad your back in the right zone hun :) xx

thanks for your ever amazing support guys! u lot r fab! much love xx :D:D

oh and i will prob do a food diary at some point, just focussing on getting back into the swing at the mo, and am def up for a sept challenge! Am going for a weekend away with the girls to brighton beginning of oct so got some good motivation atm! xx

I too, so love SW................and this time, like you I have my head right and the weight is coming off.

Here's to your WI on monday - and mine on Tuesday and everyone elses whatever day it is - HOPE it's a good-un

Back