Love to hear success stories

Thank you all for the encouragement! Days 1-4 have been surprisingly easier than I expected. I did have a cheeky coke zero yesterday and today but hopefully that will not make too much difference. Unfortunately the link on the Exante website for allowed drinks does not work so it is hard to see what can and can't be added. Sparkley, it is great to hear that exercise has not slowed you down. I just got the 30 day shed as well so I will be giving it a try. I also recently purchased insanity but I think I will settle into the diet a bit before giving that a try. Tink, how have your first few days gone?

Yay, well done for sticking with it. I too found the first few days easier than I expected, I think it's because you're at your most determined and
motivated and that carries you through. Looking forward to hearing your first week loss.

Not sure whether the exercise has slowed down my loss or not, it's certainly a lot slower now than it was but that could just be because I've been doing it for nearly 10 months so I guess my body has adjusted to fewer calories. But I definitely feel the health benefits of the exercise have been worth it, it's great to feel so much fitter and healthier.

Stay strong over the weekend and focus on your weigh in on Monday, let us know how you get on

hi ladies, your all doing great. im on day one finding it ok trying to get rid off head hunger!!
heres too a good week and good losses x

Hi Salty,

Welcome to the world of Exante.

I started just under two weeks ago and surprisingly you will find that it is true what they say about it getting easier after the first few days. On my second day I had cravings for just about everything under the sun, today I have only had one bar because food has not even crossed my mind.

Try and keep yourself busy as that can make a difference or find something to replace. I have started putting a pound into my wedding pot every time I start craving unhealthy food. My purse is loosing weight much faster than me ;)

Hi Sparkley,

How are things with you? Things got even easier once I got into Ketosis :) My first weigh in -11lbs so I am very happy.
My Fiance has also joined now which is an even bigger motivation. I added in some exercise this morning and felt great, I will definitely be continuing.

Have you had any side effects from being on the diet for 10 months? I get married in September so hopefully I can keep on track until then (with a few planned exceptions)

Sounds like you have made a great start, it's very motivating isn't it?

Well I have had side affects - around November time I started losing my hair!!! It was coming out in clumps when I washed it. I contacted Exante and they recommended adding some conventional food into my diet. I did that and also started taking a hair and nail supplement and the loss did stop. But I now have lots of fuzzy new hair growth and look like I've got a fuzzy halo! From what I understand it is quite common if you are on a VLCD for a long time. Other than that no side effects other than positive ones - sleeping better, not bloated, no sugar highs and lows, more energy. Certainly worth shedding a bit of hair for!

Keep up the good work and any questions just ask away! x

Back