love to see signs of spring

maclynn

Silver Member
hi, had a lovely walk with the dog this morning, it was sunny, and, there was a warmth in the sun. It lovely when you see signs of spring, won't be to long down before the clocks change and the nights get lighter:D

It's such a lovely sunny morning today - I wish I was out for a walk in the countryside, instead of being stuck at my desk watching surly teenagers stomping across the campus!

I's nice to see the crocus' showing their heads, and the dafodils are peeking through too - I love the spring!!

Another cheer from E Yorks! My snowdrops are out, the crocus are on their way and my hellebores are covered with big fat buds, a promise of colour to come. Oh and my garlic is about 3" tall :)

yep i love it too!
hung my first bit of washing out on the line today and its actually drying some rather than just freezing,lol!

Another nod in agreement from Lincolnshire!
Snowdrops everywhere at the side of the road and in the garden and the hellebores showing signs of promise and the daffs are putting on a spurt too.

I do love the signs of Spring, even though it's a way off yet!!

Roll on March, lets get those clocks forward :)

And only 6 weeks until the clocks go forward - yay!!! OH and I were like little kids last week when the crocuses in the garden began to flower - he phoned me in work to tell me and sent me a photo as it would be dark and closed up again when i got home!!

I love to see the dafodils, bright and cheerful:)

That is one of the things I have missed most about the U.K. The wonderful displays of daffodils. I brought some bulbs here 15 years ago and planted them in large tubs but they haven't done terribly well. With the few that do flower it is a case of getting to them before the goats do lol.

When we come back, wherever we live, our garden will be planted out with hundreds of dafs in big, unruly clumps.

And only 6 weeks until the clocks go forward - yay!!! OH and I were like little kids last week when the crocuses in the garden began to flower - he phoned me in work to tell me and sent me a photo as it would be dark and closed up again when i got home!!

What I nice guy. I like him without even knowing him.

By the way Cherry Pie, I have a mare I call Cherry Pie, she is very beautiful Her real name in Hilin Siriol, Siriol is Welsh for Cheerful, ( I know I will be corrected if I am wrong ) so her name became cheery and that eventually became Cherry Pie.

God that was way of topic !!! Sorry !!!!

Back