Love you

platinumbabe

Just wanted to let you all know after nearly 6 weeks of being on this diet , Im truely glad I joined this forum . You are all amazing , supportive and inspirational. Never in any diet have I had such support and reassurance whilst doing a diet. Every day whether a good day or a bad day I come on here and always leave with a smile on my face . Good luck to everyone with their quest to lose weight.
Su x

platinumbabe said:
Just wanted to let you all know after nearly 6 weeks of being on this diet , Im truely glad I joined this forum . You are all amazing , supportive and inspirational. Never in any diet have I had such support and reassurance whilst doing a diet. Every day whether a good day or a bad day I come on here and always leave with a smile on my face . Good luck to everyone with their quest to lose weight.
Su x

What a lovely post :)
This is a lovely forum isn't it? Everyone is so friendly :)

I totally agree, this forum has been amazing. Whether you need advice, encouragement, or are just wanting to share success people on here are always there for each other.

What a nice way to express what many of us feel about this forum pb. Its much better than the weekly meetings as everyone feels equal on here & able to say what they want, when they want which can be difficult for some people when they are in a group situation. I never knew of the forums existence till a few weeks ago & I know that it is going to make so much difference in my being successful long term x

I completely agree. I've never known such a friendly supportive forum before. I love minimins. xxx

Back