Lovely few days - thanks guys and gals!

curvesncurls

So, after talking and planning and putting off(!!!) SW for months, I've been on plan for 3 days and i have to say they've been just lovely! I can't believe how laid back I am. Normally, I'm fretting over syns, thinking how deprived I am (I know you can eat loads, but sugar was my problem). I've an awful habit of adding up how many weeks it would take me to lose 4 stone if I lost this much every week, then this much and so on... It really is one day at a time, a little bit of planning and I'm so enjoying it!
A friend of mine does hypnosis for weight loss, she says that you should tell yourself that you're reducing your weight because "loss" in most other senses is a negative thing and that your mind can fight against you, sabotaging.
So I'm up for reducing 7 pounds only - however long it takes, one day at a time (like an alcoholic!!). Feels great! But I have to say it's been the (mostly) lurking here over the past few months that's given me the motivation to make a start, so thanks guys and girls! Long may it last!

Wow! - after just 3 days that's great. Can't weight to hear from you after 3 months.

Seriously though, taking it day-to-day will serve you well. If you have a bad day, remember it is just one day and back on plan again.

Good luck

Steve

Glad you are feeling so focused, you have the right idea about taking it day by day its definitely the way to go.

Remember though one bad day doesnt make a week so if you do slip up, dont be too hard on yourself and get straight back on track, it happens to the best of us now and again.

Back