Lovely low cal fish

Rissole76

Just wanted to share. Ive been eating alot of the Birds eye frozen fish with lemon butter etc. The Simply cook ones. There are salon, cod etc etc. They come with a butter type sauce, in a little bag you pop in the oven for 25mins, then presto. I tip the buttery juices over my steamed veg and they are approx 220 cals,, really lovely :D

Mmmm I love the wild pink salmon!! It's so quick an easy an tastes like you made it yourself :) there's always a box in my freezer for 'can't be bothered' nights!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you ladies... I keep looking at theses and thinking are they any good??? Now I'll buy some when I do the shop :)

I have to agree with rissole76 on this and say the BEST bit is all the juices in the bag :) makes a lovely sauce for your veg!! I have new pots and salad with it quite often and it's a lovely,Slightly salty, rich tasting meal!!! And VERY low cal. 220ish for the fish 150 tops for the potatoes (an that's a rather big portion!!!) and a few for the salad. 400 cals at most.

Does anyone know the cals for the asda fresh fish in a bag counter? Its just the flavoured butters i dont want to guess at!!! But I bet it would be as cheap but with more variety?? I keep looking as all this lovely weather makes me eat a lot of fish!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh will look out for these, I don't finish work till 8pm 2 days a week and always want a quick meal, when i get in, these sounds good. Thanks. x

I brought the Sea Bass to try!!

I have a craving for fish now! A little of topic but I had a delicious smoked mackerel yesterday mmmmm!

The Sea Bass was delicious :D Even my OH liked it!!

I'll try the Salmon next..

I just had the cod with the parsley butter sauce, first time iv tried it and i loved it! i had mines with baby pots and cabbage and leeks, put the fish on top of the veg, yummmm! :p

Back