Lovelyboyfriend- how much support do you have?

My mum was very blunt about it, more or less telling me I was fat, if I sat on a garden chair I would break it, my jeans looked tight e.t.c. which really really upset me. Until one day, when she made the chair comment, my dad for the first time stuck up for me and hit the roof at her about it because he could tell I was about to burst into tears. But now they are alot more supportive. I get £5 every week if I lose money and they are willing to all have the same meals.

The OH is also quite supportive but he is in great shape and works out so cant really see why it is so hard for me to start to exercise but hopefully he will help me and will stop wanting take aways every time he comes over!

My OH is quite blase about it, he asked how it went when I went to register today but I don't see me getting much inspiratopn (or treats) from him. My mum however is very motivational and if I need some help or a kick up the a*se I'll ring my mum.

You are all soo lucky. I get no support from hubby at all but my mum is brill as she is trying to los weight too

My Fiance is very supportive. So much so that he has been reading my SW magazine and when I got in from class tonight he had made us a Slimming World Curry with brown rice- from scratch. It was very nice too!!

He is very encouraging and when we go shopping he always says 'fruit and veg first' then we go down each isle and he will ask if I can have things or not. If it is something rather synful, eg chocolate, he will say 'I will get something smaller incase you want some'. Very thought ful indeed!! :) x

Back