LovelyLauren

You don't sound negative at all hun, it's just the way your birth story panned out.

As you say, everything turned out fine, so even if it was negative, doesn't matter. You got your little girl out safely and that's the most positive thing.

How are you doing anyway? You settling into mummyhood OK? I'm gonna hit the due date list to see whos next! OMG, just realised, it'll be me in 3 months eeeeek! lol

Hey lauren well done you all you sounded like you coped really well. You gave an honest account of what happened that's all xx hope you are all settling in well

Well done Lauren, sounds like you did a grand job and Lissy is absolutely beautiful. Hope you're settling into motherhood OK x

Hello ladies

I hope all your bumps and babies are wonderful!

Well it's official - I am so overwhelmingly in love with our little girl she is wonderful!

Hving a few problems breaking a habbit of her being up from 12-4am (the time she used to be awake kicking in the womb!) but other than that she is perfect!!

Saw midwife today for heel prick and to weigh Alyssia etc - I was expecting her to have lost a bit but she actually put 2oz on so is now a chunky 8lb 2oz!!

About breastfeeding...

My boos are a H and even bigger now there full..

Found it so hard in hospital to get Lissy to latch on and she was getting frustrated etc which wad making me upset... And as she had to have 3 hourly feeds for her heel pricks the midwives suggested I bottle feed until I got home...

Had tried desperately to get her to feed but just couldn't..

So have been expressing 3oz from each breast every 4 hours as of yesterday
and she has been having that - topped up with aptamil if she's still hungry!!

So not breastfeeding as I'd of liked but at least baby is on breast milk!

Oh and my god how sore and heavy do your boobs get when there full of milk!! there's no way I'd forget to express!

Speak soon xxxx

Hey Lauren bet you didnt think they would get any bigger lol, omg what am i to do !!! maybe i will need to order those hammocks for me just in case lol, take care xx

Honest Ali I'm like the hunch back of notre dame! Lol

They were too big for baby to latch on to and I was panicing I would smother Alyssia.. But were managing!

I think I need a hammock anyway now! My nursing bras are getting too small it's a nightmare!

Xxx

Would do it 100 times over Irene I'm so in love with my little girl - nothing could top this!

I can't begin to describe the feeling if being a mummy it's the best club to be in!

How are your gorgeous grand babies?? There going to be little heartbreakers! Xxx

They are both gorgeous. Dylan is at the hospital tomorrow for his check up as his was a difficult birth so they are keeping an eye on him. But he is fine. Enjoy every minute as the time goes so quickly. Dylan is 8 months old today, so hard to believe.

Irene xx

aw god bless him, hope it went well today... i expect it will of, there so resilliant!

Sending all my loves to you all!

They really are gorgeous!

are you are right, Alyssia is changing every day, its breaking my heart!
xxx

Fantastic news :) xx

They grow up so fast so do enjoy every minutes, but rest assured there are plenty of great times to come! I used to worry my LOs were growing up too fast, then I realised each stage was even better than the last... :)

Back