Lovelyle's Final Push Diary

Well day 4 went well should be on the home straight now apart from it being buffet day in work :( xx

Will have to come on here lots to day as if I start eating today I know it will spiral into a weekend! Need good vibes xxx

lovelyle said:
Well day 4 went well should be on the home straight now apart from it being buffet day in work :( xx

Will have to come on here lots to day as if I start eating today I know it will spiral into a weekend! Need good vibes xxx

Yay, your almost at WI day ;)

Stay away from the buffet, plenty of water to fill yourself up so you don't get that urge to nibble

You can do this ;)

Xx

Thanks Yummymummy, its the smells that are killing me!! With it being cold its all hot delicious food but so far so good, have jusrt been on here reqading posts nad nuckling down into work!! Never beem so upto date with everything! ha!

How's your day going?

Really looking forward to weigh in on Monday, can't come quick enough!! xx

lovelyle said:
Thanks Yummymummy, its the smells that are killing me!! With it being cold its all hot delicious food but so far so good, have jusrt been on here reqading posts nad nuckling down into work!! Never beem so upto date with everything! ha!

How's your day going?

Really looking forward to weigh in on Monday, can't come quick enough!! xx

That's good you resisted :)

Its going not too bad today, day off from work today so just been catching up with all the soaps n played with dolls most of the day lol.

Have a good evening :)

Xx

Back