Lovepuff's menu's

Am still here doing fine, just addicted to the ruddy arcade! How's everyone doing? Am off to a gig with my boyfriend tomorrow night, may need some extra syns for alcohol consumption!

If the band is particularly bad, you'll deffo need to be drunk!!! Hehehe ;)

Good to hear you are doing well, LP... I am struggling with SW a bit, and need to get my head into gear.

x

Hi lovepuff hows things going, you dont half knock up some scrummy recipies dont you:D. Let us know how your gig goes have a fab time.:)

Hey Lovepuff - any recommendations for stopping Nina stealing my 'Cow Cheese' as she calls it?! :rolleyes::giggle: You sound good matey xx

I think maybe a lock on the fridge door is in order lol!!!! I caught my little one (10yrs old!) with a cheese string hanging out of her mouth and the cat eating the other end of it...hmmmm!!!!

:rotflmao: What is it about 'diet' food that is so attractive to other people?!! I am being forced to share my Skinny Cow ice creams with family members and am most dischuffed!! :eek:

:rotflmao: What is it about 'diet' food that is so attractive to other people?!! I am being forced to share my Skinny Cow ice creams with family members and am most dischuffed!! :eek:

LOL, families hey cant live with them cant live without them. Why dont you stick your skinny cow ice creams in an empty box in the freezer of something you know the family dont like.:D

She's fine DQ! Been down the pub with me getting pi$$ed!!:D:D

Like my new avvie lovepuff??;);):rotflmao:

Back