Lovepuff's menu's

Lovepuff

I have been reading back where people have put their daily menu's up and have had some great idea's and really enjoyed reading them so thought I would start this thread to do mine.

Sat 7th July

Brunch - cheese (HEA) and ham omelette and salad and a banana

Haven't planned tea yet as I am going out.

xx

I have been reading back where people have put their daily menu's up and have had some great idea's and really enjoyed reading them so thought I would start this thread to do mine.

Sat 7th July

Brunch - cheese (HEA) and ham omelette and salad and a banana

Haven't planned tea yet as I am going out.

xx

Ohh sounds nice hope you enjoy your tea.:D

I knew you would be happy DQ!!!

Breakie - missed cos I was being a lazy cow and lounging in bed

Lunch - 3 crispbreads with laughing cow cheese and ham, an apple

Tea will be - homemade prawn and chicken curry and veg

Don't know about snacks yet!

How bout the rest of you? x

Breakie - missed cos I was being a lazy cow and lounging in bed

Lunch - 3 crispbreads with laughing cow cheese and ham, an apple

Tea will be - homemade prawn and chicken curry and veg

Don't know about snacks yet!

How bout the rest of you? x

I was on a green day yesterday and I had for brekkie strawberries with a mullerlight yoghurt. Dinner 2 slices of bacon with fat cut off and chopped as a Hex B choice and grated cheese as a Hex A choice mixed in a salad and a tsp of tomato relish mixed in I cant remember the syn value of the relish. For tea I had a Batchelors pasta and sauce with some steamed veg.

The curry sounds nice can you give us the recipe please.:)

Last edited:
Sonia,

Is the Batchelor's pasta a ready made one? I need some quick and easy things in the cupboard for those days when I run out of time!!

Thanks

Dawn

Hope that curry didnt give you too much wind, puffy!!!:D;)

Sonia,

Is the Batchelor's pasta a ready made one? I need some quick and easy things in the cupboard for those days when I run out of time!!

Thanks

Dawn

It was a packet one it only takes about 10 mins to cook. They are all free on green except for the carbonara which is half a syn and cheese, leek and ham and the macaroni cheese which are 1 syn each. If you like super noodles they do the 98% fat free ones in pots now which are free.

My curry

I fry onion, garlic and grated fresh ginger in fry light. Add the meat (cooked) or if not fry it up in fry light first before the onion.

Add tablespoon of flour (syns)
tablespoon curry powder
chicken stock cube (syns)
some salt.

Stir and cook the dry mixture for a min or so

Add water blending it in bit by bit as you go til you reach a consistency you want.

Add freshly chopped coriander and simmer for 20 mins.

If you can, leave it for a few hours then reheat it as the flavours mingle better.

Ta da!!!!

I haven't, I usually have the laughing cow extra light, as you can have 6 of them as a HEA x

My curry

I fry onion, garlic and grated fresh ginger in fry light. Add the meat (cooked) or if not fry it up in fry light first before the onion.

Add tablespoon of flour (syns)
tablespoon curry powder
chicken stock cube (syns)
some salt.

Stir and cook the dry mixture for a min or so

Add water blending it in bit by bit as you go til you reach a consistency you want.

Add freshly chopped coriander and simmer for 20 mins.

If you can, leave it for a few hours then reheat it as the flavours mingle better.

Ta da!!!!

Thanks lovepuff that sounds scrummy I will be giving that a try.:)

Mondays menus

Breakie - 3 Pago crispbreads with laughing cow cheese spread

Lunch - a chicken breast and salad

Tea - will be chicken curry again cos I have some left over! and veg.

Snacks - HiFi bar HEB, fruit, and... gonna go mad and have a sinful milky way as its weigh day and I deserve it!

breakfast - none cos i was in a rush
lunch - 3 pago crispbreads with laughing cow extra light and ham, crab sticks and picked gherkins, fresh pineapple
tea - chicken curry (am obsessed by this) asparagus
few cherries

oh my word, i have stars for my thread!!! and and and reputation!!! Im so chuffed!!!!

Wasn't I always DQ!

Wednesdays menu

breakfast - yogurt and an apple

lunch - 3 pago crispbreads (HEB) 3 laughing cow triangles (HEA) cottage cheese, apple, banana

Dinner - chicken with spring onions and fresh ginger and boiled rice from chinese yum yum!!!!

i went to the cinema and was starving after coming out so settled for the chinese option.

Had a packet of fruit polos in the cinema too

Thursday's menu

(throughout day)
melon and ham
apple
3 pago crispbreads (HEA) and 3 laughing cow triangles (HEA)
muller yogurt

Tea will be - chicken breasts in a chunky tomato sauce (from Tesco) and lots of veggies

Back