Loving classes!!

Huliahoop

This is the first time where I have stayed to class every week and haven't been tempted to miss class or go after weigh in! Think it's making a difference, it's not an inconvenience this time, it's a major (if not biggest) part of my life and I need it to be to make it work!!!

That's great, the only time I have missed class was the week before last when I was really unwell, it took all my strength to go and get weighed!

I was really disappointed this week, it was our current consultant's last week and she was only weighing in, there was no meeting, no books for sale (I'd wanted to buy some) and only a few hi-fi bars out. Really wonder what my £4.95 was for! I'm really looking forward to our new consultant starting next week though, I think it might shake up the group a bit!

We got a new consultant after a time of a few relief ones who were rubbish and I found it really motivating.

I love class and I am vowing in 2012 to go to each week and always make time to stay. I think you have to out yourself first in weight loss and that time is to keep you going :)

Back