Loving Count On Us Meals

chick10

Got To Keep Counting :D
Hi everyone,

Im having a count on us meals from M&S every night for dinner, and have the odd piece of fish with salad about once a week.

I was just wondering if constantly eating count on us meals is going to allow me to loose weight?

I eat them because the calories are clear, they taste fab, and there quick to cook of an evebing which is perfect. I usually have veg with them too.

Thanks

i watched a programme about a woman who was living of the, low cal, low fat ready meals. and she got really lethargic, it messed with her moods. i would say there fine for every now and then when you dont have time to cook. cant remeber what programme called but it was really intresting cuz i used to live of them.

I lost weight a few years ago on the M&S diet- yogart for breakfast then two ping meals. Did really well lost weight and kept it off (untill a few years later due to bad eating). I have re started the M&S ping meal diet again and I find it is possible to do it for around £35 a week. I ind that I eat larger portions, am less likley to count my cals and eat a less varied diet when I cook for myself (plus I am more likley to get a take away). If it works for you continue.

I lost weight a few years ago on the M&S diet- yogart for breakfast then two ping meals. Did really well lost weight and kept it off (untill a few years later due to bad eating). I have re started the M&S ping meal diet again and I find it is possible to do it for around £35 a week. I ind that I eat larger portions, am less likley to count my cals and eat a less varied diet when I cook for myself (plus I am more likley to get a take away). If it works for you continue.

Hey, was this a calorie meal they put togethere? Sounds really good! Sincei posted this ive been making some of my own meals. But still love my count on us meals! :D

Not a meal plan put together just one I made up for example today I have had a posh yogart for breakfast, veg soup and eve's pudding for lunch and sea food pasta for dinner - 1027 calories and each one tasted great :)

Back