Loving results but worrying about coming off LT

Ejsunshine

It's only been my first week on LT but I've done nothing today but worry that when I come off LT the weight will just pile back on :-( not sure now whether SW or WW is better as it trains the mind more about food, oh so confused

Think we started on the same day. I'm day 8 today and yes I've been thinking the same. The results on lipotrim are fantastic but I'll die if I put in back on once I've lost it. Been thinking in advance and looking at the JUUDD forum (might have spelt it wrong!) Basically it's the 5 to 2 day fasting.... Not sure yet but will need to do something longer term xxx

I've heard of that going to look in to it but defo need to go on some other kind of programme after, I've got to lose the 4 atone first ;-) xx

Everybody has worries and concerns about coming off the diet, you only have to look on the refeed section of this forum to see how scared and anxious people are. I think it's totally natural to feel this way and I am a little bit scared too!! Just keep in mind that although this is a brilliant diet, if you are not willing to change how you are towards food then the weight will come back on once you are eating again. Take this time to educate yourself, I know for me I have been thinking about lots of healthy meals and snacks I can have and I'm going to try and limit the amount of take aways I got - usually once a week but going to try and limit to once or twice a month and I'm joining a gym too when I finish this. It is a fantastic diet with amazing results but only if your willing to change your lifestyle will these results stay with you. x x x

Yep, we all worry about it, but you concentrate on getting rid of your 4st first. You'll think about this every so often but I started in earnest thinking about the 'after' a month before I started refeeding. I am using some hypnotherapy to sort my head out so food can be my friend to refuel me and not my mortal enemy as it has been most of my life x x x

Back